Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Let's see some lists by the Experts!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

biggestbaddestorkaround

biggestbaddestorkaround

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 15 posts
my list is 1800 pts strong and its a little strange but its wortked so far. Warboss-power claw, choppa, 'eavy armour ,bionic bonce, his bodygaurd contains 5 nobs with choppaz and sluggas and an additional nob in mega armour.the nobs all have eavy armour.1 has a waaah banner, 1 has a power claw instead of a choppa then there are also 2 mekboys, 1 with a burna and choppa and one with a kustom forcefield they have eavy armour. the whole retinue is then mounted in a trukk with grot riggers. the warboss and the retinue come to a total of 469 pts then 16 slugga boyz with 3 rockitz-159pts 16 skarboyz with 2 burnaz and 1 big shoota-210pts 16 ard boyz with 3 burnaz-200pts 8 tankbustaz-88 pts 7stormboyz and a nob, all with choppas and sluggas-131 pts battlewagon with a krusher grot riggers and armoured plates-157pts 2 wartraks with rokkits-80pts 3 killa kans 1 with skorcha and 2 with big shootas-135pts 1 looted demolisher with armoured plates-175pts total= drumroll...... 1804 what i do is advance the boyz behind the battlewagon while using the buggies rockitz to really piss off the enemy to relieve tention from the trukk tank or battlewagon. inside the battlewagon is my tankbustas which is a little weird but eh. stormboys just zoom around and annoy the enemy. if you assualt heavy weapons with them you can atleast stall them or i might give the nob a powerclaw for tanks. my bosses retinue tears most things to peices while the boys close in. i usually play on a small tabletop but for larger ones ill replace the demolisher with a regular russ. kans just charge with the boyz and that pretty much it.i probably made a million mistakes while typing this up but its good enough. critisism welcome.

GRUNT

GRUNT

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 207 posts

1000pts:Warboss, Powerclaw, Choppa, Eavy Armor, Cybork Body, Bionik Bonce
20 Slugga Boyz, Rokkits, Nob, Powerclaw
20 Slugga Boyz, Rokkits, Nob, Powerclaw, Iron Gob
24 Grots, Slaver, Squighound, Rokkit
1 Buggy, Scorcha, Red Paint, Riggers
1 Buggy, Scorcha, Red Paint, Riggers
10 Kroot, Hyperactive Nymune, Shaper, Eviscerator, Surefoot Charm, Blood of the Stalker, 10 Hounds

I like the look of this a lot- a nice choppy footslogging army with buggy support!

In case you guys forgot about me- I haven't started an Ork army yet (many reasons...mainly the lack of players where I'm from, though), but I am constantly thinking about starting one :).

My biggest gripe with the list is that I'm something of an Ork purist, so I don't like the idea of using Kroot :P. What would be a good substitute for them? To be honest though, I'm not even perfectly sure what the role of the Kroot in this army is- I'm not familiar with all that extra gear they're packing...it sure sounds impressive, though :P.
QUOTE(o_O @ Jul 30 2007, 11:04 PM)  
its called a GUBBIN !!

meks boyz put them on things cuz they look cool
now if it did something then it would be a worky bit

chockchan the arch dictator

chockchan the arch dictator

Stainless Steel Skull

• Goffs
  • 582 posts
  • Army Name:*under new management, no name yet*
alright, thought i'd post my list, even though i'm no expert. it has worked pretty well for me so far (see sig), and it wont get changed for a while due to lack of funds or building materials for new fings. the way i configure some units is strange, and possibly untactical, due to the number and type of models i have. right now, i have only have 1 warbike, 4 kannons, and 2 stormboy nobs (one w/pk) that are sitting around doing nothing. but its not like i can do anything with them anyway. ok, now on to the list.

HQ

Warboss "Da Nameless One"-116
choppa, pk, 'eavy, bionic bonce, cybork, frags
*He has worked very well for me, but i havent gotten in a battle with the new powerklaw yet. its brand new.:thumbs *

Painboss "Choppasawz"-77
chopa, pk, 'eavy, cybork, gob, frags
9XCyborks-117
choppas, sluggas
Da Ride-45
rokkit, rpj, riggers, plates
*This is the unit that has done the best for me. they've taken out two guard squads at once(doesnt sound like much, but oh well), half a dev squad in a first turn charge, a beakie assualt squad AND LR at the same time, and countless other models. this is my favorite unit, and i'm toying with the idea of taking away one cybork to put the boss in, but i'm not sure. advice would be appreciated.*

ELITES

Flash Gitz "Da Flashiest Gitz"-128
5XGitz, 4XBS, nob w/ MA, gob, more dakka
*this unit may seem unusual, in that the nob is sporting MA. this is, as stated at top, becuase i have a lack of models. but this unit has worked for me very well in the M5 campaign so far. i get ammo dump every time, and stick these guys in a building with good firing arcs, which also *happens* to have the ammo dump. my opponent will forget about them until i get really annoying with the re-rolls, especially when it reduces a scout squad to only three, from ten. i wont get rid of them in the near future, and if i can get another box of boys, will probably add more to the mob.*

TROOPS

Mob 1 "Da 'Ardcore Boyz"-194
15XSluggas, 2Xburnas, 1Xrokkit, nob w/pk,gob
*again, weird set up, but the rokkit has destroyed a dread weapon, while the burnas finished it off in two rounds of combat. its a very good unit, full of dead 'ard goffs. (i am mostly goff, but turning freebooter :thumbs )*
Mob 2 "Da Inishiates"-210
16XSluggas, 3XBS, nob w/pk, gob
*this is a unit of mixed clans, swept up in the WAAAGH!. so they are attempting to become Goffs, but must for the time wear their clan colors, and green shirts, to try to be more orky. this unit has done okay, but i dont charge it into combat as fast. mostly i stick the warboss with them and take buildings, sittling in cover and shooting out, waiting for the enemy to get too close.*
Mob 3 "Da Qwuiet 'Uns"-201
16XSluggas, 3Xrokkits, nob w/pk, gob
* these guys are my newest unit, but fluff-wise are the oldest. they came with Da Nameless One, and they dont talk much, for orks. the rokkits have come in handy, although not too effective, but thats mostly due to them having only been in a few fights. i like the rokkit conversions i did, might post pics soon.*
Grot Mob "Da Useless Lil' 'Uns"-72
16Xgrots, slaver w/rokkit, choppa, squighound(actually a mind-controlled termagant ;) )
*these guys, despite their name, have been pretty effective. they rokkit has got some lucky shots off, and da runts have helped with difficult terrain rolls. i'll probably try to find some cheap-o ones in the future off ebay, but until then, this is what i've got.*

FAST ATTACK

wartrakk (dont have a cool name for it yet)-66
TL-BS, rpj, riggers, plates, spikes
*this little machine has done okay, mostly as a fire magnet. no really, it has survived a lot of shots, due to poor aim and armour plates. he'll be converted to rokkits when i make another trakk.*

HEAVY SUPPORT

Killa Kan "Ded 'Ard"-50
BS, plates
*this model is small, but deadly. he hasnt done much, but it helps fill up the points, and be a fire magnet.*

Dread "Dready"-90
2Xrokkits, 2XDCCW, plates
*this guy is BIG. imade him a few years ago out of cardboard, and pens. thats about it. the only GW-made piece on it is a flying base used as a hatch on the top. he has done okay, just about too big for CoD, but he's another fire magnet.*

TOTAL: 1366

well, thats my list that i run at max. occasionaly, i'll play Goffs, so the points increase.
your welcome, everybody. :thumbs
QUOTE (DaSquigBrain @ Apr 27 2007, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Butter and salt for the Blood God!

QUOTE (CannibalBob @ May 10 2007, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My models are all assembled and kept together through sheer willpower.

Choppas. Making people successful in a changing world.
Records starting Jan. '09:
Orks-Wins 0/Draws 0/Losses 0
Empire-Wins 3/Draws 1/Losses 2

Warbossgolgrim

Warbossgolgrim

Steel Teef

• Deathskullz
  • 696 posts
  • Army Name:Deathskulls
Since there are so few blood axe lists up here, here's mine at 1500. It's seen plenty of successful battles while I've been playing it, and only one loss. HQ: warboss golgrim. power klaw, choppa, eavy armour, big horns, cybork body. 111 HQ: Painboss. choppa and slugga, dok's tools, frag stikbombs. 8 cyborks, truck w grots, red paint + rockit. 174 The boss rides in the truck with these guys, lurking behind terrain until they can jump out into the action. Troops: Sluggas x15 incl. nob with power klaw, rocket, big horns, bosspole and 3 attack squigs, 3 rockits. 221 Troops: Sluggas x18 incl. mekboy with choppa, Kustom forcefield, superstickbombs, tools and 3 grot oilers. 3 rockets. 232 These mobs stick close to the demolisher, to give it cover from the KFF. Together they pack a punch both in shooting (7 rockets) and close combat. Troops: 10 kommandos, rocket, including mad dok with rocket, choppa, tools, tankbusta bombs, and 3 orderlies 145 Troops: 10 kommandos, rocket, including nob with rocket, choppa, big horns, 3 ammo runts and tankbusta bombs 145 These guys try to sneak as close to the enemy as possible, or sit in forward positions in heavy cover, and aim to distract and weaken the enemy. When they boys catch up, they charge in as well. Fast attack: truckboys x10 incl. nob with power klaw and big horns, burna, truck with grots + rockit. 175 These boys operate with the boss and cyborks, seeking a moment when they can drive out from behind something and charge into combat. Often they are used as a disposable unit to take out problem units such as devastators or basilisks. Heavy support: Looted basilisk with indirect fire, grot riggers. 127 Heavy support: Looted leman russ demolisher- hull heavy bolter, red paint, grots, armour plates 170 These form the mainstay of my firepower. Thge basilisk forces enemies closer (if they want to avoid it's indirect fire), into the demolishers deadly fire arc. The demolisher is nearly indestructible, with armour plates and a mek behind it. TOTAL: 1500
New codex record:
Wins=1
Draws=2
Losses=2
Great Games=4

QUOTE (deamoncow @ Aug 3 2007, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A unit of yours and an enemy unit in a forest. If I charge and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

My Photos

Tepok

Tepok

Skarboy

• Freebooterz
  • 1,447 posts
  • Army Name:Evil Moonz (Pirates)
This army might not seem perfect, but i haven't lost a game with it yet, and its been around for at least 1.5 months - getting about 5+ games against other, strong players. Its also partialy fluff based, so some selections have been made because its a nice model or because i have a good story reason to take it. Evil Moon Freebootaz HQ Waagh Boss Tepok - PK, Heavy Armour, Bionik Bonce, Boss Pole carried by grot, Big Hornz, Cybork Body, 2x attack squigs, choppa, bionik arm, 149 Big Mek Do-dat and his grot Tech priests - KKF, choppa, Mek Tools, 3 oilers, 67 Troops Squad Kill Bash - 24 Slugga Boys, 3x burnas, Nob, Pk, Big Hornz 285 Squad Bone Saw - 24 Slugga Boys, 3x Burnas, nob, pk, big hornz 285 Squad Shrap'nul - 10 Tank Bustas, 3 rokkits, Nob Pk, Big Hornz, Rokkit, 3x Ammo Runts, 168 Meat Shields - 20 Grots, Slaver, rokkit, Squig hound, 2x ammo runts, 93 Heavy Support Lil Gork - Dreadnought, Rokkit launcha, shoota, armour plates, 93 Gork's Kidz - 3 Killa Kans, armour plates, 150 Gork's Fist - Looted Leman Russ, Lascannon, heavy bolter sponsons, armour plates, red paint, 178 Total: 1495 pts, 80 models, 5 vehicles As you can see, this is a Goff style army, I generaly advance in one big wave. The Dread and the Kans at the centre with the 48 Boyz behind and at the side, with the big meks KKF behind the Dread and kans to protect both them and the boys. The Waagh Boss will go with one of the slugga boy squads. The looted leman russ generaly stands back and shoots, but in the event of its cannon being blown off it rushes forward - if the big mek is still alive i usualy move it as fast as possible to him, other wise it just moves forward 6" and shoots the heavy bolters and lascannon. If the enemy has quite a few vehicles i will have the grot squad with the tank bustas on one of the flanks, taking out enemy armour. otherwise the grots are with the main horde. The main thing i like about this army is the amount of Pk's, although i guess i could have had a few more Pk attacks by replacing the dread with 2 kans, or making 3 Slugga boy squads out of the 2 i have. All in all i have 32 potential Pk attacks. I never realy have problems against any armies apart from beakie Jump Pack armies (2 scout squads and then as many jump pack Beakies as possible). My one major weakness is my mobility and i guess i could have a bit more fire power - but this is generaly made up for in combat. Hope this helps, Tepok

Proppa Unproppa

Guest_Gargunki_*

Guest_Gargunki_*
  • Guests
This is my latest 1850 footsloggers list to deal with all the mechanized craziness of 4th ed. This list straight up kills. HQ- Warboss: PK, choppa, cybork = 97 HQ- Painboss: PK, choppa, cybork. 9 Cyborks. Trukk: rokkit. = 214 Troop- 23 Sluggas: 3 rokkits. Nob: PK, rokkit. = 275 x 2 Troop- 9 Tankbustas: 3 rokkits. Nob: rokkit, horns, 3 ammo runts. = 168 Troop- 10 Burna Boyz: 4 Burnas. Mek: choppa, KFF. = 145 Troop- 25 grots. Slaver: choppa, rokkit, hound. = 99 Fast- 9 Trukk Boyz: rokkit. Nob: PK, rokkit. Trukk: rokkit. = 174 Fast- 9 Trukk Boyz: rokkit. Trukk: rokkit. = 121 Heavy- Looted Russ: sponson HB, riggers. = 147 Heavy- 2 Kans: rokkits. = 90 Heavy- 1 Kan: rokkit. = 45 136 models, 22 rokkits.

Zagstruk

Zagstruk

Grot Slave

• Boyz
  • 141 posts
Why is the leman russ a must have for a orky list, almost every single list has one? My russ gets blown to bits.
we can always come back for another go!

DO NOT revive old topics. I did and i got whipped.

Guest_Gargunki_*

Guest_Gargunki_*
  • Guests

Why is the leman russ a must have for a orky list, almost every single list has one? My russ gets blown to bits.

Intimidation factor and to draw fire away from other vehicles... and it kills MEQ troops DEAD! ... and orks just don't have that much choice in the tank department until the new codex...

Placing your Russ last for your heavys can help survivability, hence my 1, 2 Kan combo.

Boss Ardnutz

Boss Ardnutz

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 613 posts
  • Army Name:da Maniakz
My 1500pt list is roughly as follows: Warboss, mega armour, cybork body, booster 8 cyborks + painboss, eavy armour, PK, doks tools + wartrukk, plates, RPJ, riggers, rokkit 11 stormboyz + nob, PK, gob, all with frags 20 sluggas (3 rokkits) + nob, PK 20 sluggas (3 BS) + nob, PK, gob, bosspole 16 grots + slaver, rokkit, squighound 8 trukkboyz (burna) + Nob, PK, gob + wartrukk, plates, RPJ, riggers, rokkit wartrak, skorcha, spikes & blades, RPJ, riggers Leman Russ, hull HB, plates, riggers I bring it up to 1750pts by dropping a slugga boy and adding: 3 warbikes (TLBS) + warbike Nob, PK, slugga, TLBS 2 killa kans (BS) either in separate units or together RPJ for the Russ Searchlight for the wartrak Both lists have smashed the local tin'ead player (admittedly he doesn't field a Monolith, nor a C'Tan). The 1500pt list has done well against BTs. I will be fielding it next week against space wolves which will be a much tougher test! Depending on the opponent and mission, the fast units either act as a distraction/tie up shooty enemies, or they hang back and deliver countercharges and seize objectives. The Russ is great for intimidating power-armoured enemies, in particular during deployment. I managed to win a combat patrol tournament with this list: 10 sluggas (3 rokkits) 3 skorcha buggies (in separate units) 2 killa kans (in separate units) 2 killa kans (in a single unit) Basically it was too many units for most opponents to take out. The skorchas were brilliant against the beakie scout army and the nid army, while the rokkits did well against standard Beakies. I did get done over by a Dark Angels player with a tornado, he played quite well and I made too many mistakes.

Warbossgolgrim

Warbossgolgrim

Steel Teef

• Deathskullz
  • 696 posts
  • Army Name:Deathskulls
Here's my latest list, which is the result of 7 years trial and error (mostly the latter). I've played 8 games with it, and my current standing is 6/2/0. It works for me! HQ: warboss golgrim. power klaw, choppa, eavy armour, big horns, cybork body. 111 HQ: Painboss. choppa and slugga, dok's tools. 8 cyborks, truck w grots, red paint + rockit. 173 Elites: Skarboys x17- 2 big shootas, one burna. Nob with power klaw, big horns and 3 attack squigs. 269 Troops: Sluggas x17 incl. nob with power klaw, rocket, big horns, bosspole and 3 attack squigs, 3 rockits. 239 Troops: Grots x18, slaver with rocket and squighound. 76 Troops: Burnas x10, 2 burnas, plus mekboy with Kustom forcefield, superstickbombs and 3 attack squigs. 154 Troops: Tankbustas x10, 3 rockets, nob- Big horns, rocket, 3 attack squigs. 174 Fast attack: truckboys x10 incl. nob with power klaw and big horns, burna, truck with grots + rockit. 175 Heavy support: Looted basilisk with indirect fire, grot riggers. 127 1500 points
New codex record:
Wins=1
Draws=2
Losses=2
Great Games=4

QUOTE (deamoncow @ Aug 3 2007, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A unit of yours and an enemy unit in a forest. If I charge and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

My Photos

zstuch the mek

zstuch the mek

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 20 posts
  • Army Name:DA-BURN-OUTS
(Kult of speed) Remember this army is kult of speed so you are able to use fast attack as your troops so if this dose not make since I have a rezone for this. HQ 1 Kult of speed war4 boss Wepons twin linked big shootas-power claw-uge choppa. War gear War bike-'evy amour-bionic bounce-tank busta bombz. this war boss costs 161 points that might be expensive but is hard to defeat and works great against beakies, he has two close combat wepons and his war bike has twin linked big shootas the war bike also gives him 1+ to his toughness and a 5+ i save. troop 1,2,3 10 truukk boyz slugga and choopas 1 burner the burner is a good way to take down them nasty infiltrators like scouts you dont need to roll to hit just to wound but make sure you use the template properly. nob with power claw kombi rocket boss poll 'evy amour The rezone for a boss pole is because if you miss your leader ship your gone so with this you can re take it and make sure you have better amour than the boyz other wise your enemy might want to take him out instead of the boyz. 158 but you have 2 more troops like this so try 474 points plus the 3 war trukks= 90 troop 4 war bikes 1 with twin liked big shootas at 30 then made in to a nob at +22 with power claw ‘uge choopa=87 5 war bikes with choopas and slugas at 20 each=100 187 warbikes are also great because they pass all moral and pinning because there o speed crazy they dont see any thing die exsept what there killing. fast attack Death Koptas mek with twin linked big shootas rocket launcher- 2 grot oilers-mek tools bionic bounce. this comes in at 72 points this is a distraction for your enemy but keep it behind you war trukks so if one breaks down you can fix it easy. grand total=984

Östazul

Östazul

• Grotz
  • 21 posts
  • Army Name:Rolling Constructs
This may sound like the ultimate dumb question, but when someone says "Shootas BS 3", does that mean the Orks have been upgraded to have a BS of 3? Or am I seeing things? Because that would seem like the type of thing that would be a huge advantage... And I just turned my first box of boyz into a bunch of Slugga/Choppa Orks.

CannibalBob

CannibalBob

GuildBoss Skabnoze

• Blood Axez
  • 2,303 posts
  • Army Name:Kommandur Dragztor's Skull Krumpin Brigade
No it means that they added three big-shootas to the mob for the weapon upgrades.
Freebooter Fungus Lager: Only da Finest Fungus!

Gradush

Gradush

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 1 posts
  • Army Name:Da Bloodluzt Boyz
Alright, firstly. Hello to you all. I'm new to this forum. But I found it really interesting reading about all this Orky stuff. ^^ I my self play Feral Orks and Chaos beakies, but of course I let my Feral Orks be the badest o' em'. ;) Well, here goes my army list then, 1700 pts. Warboss Gradush Eadsplitta', Power klaw, Slugga, Bosspole, Iron Gob / Big horns, Flash Furs and Heavy Armor. 110 pts. Wyrdob Mazga Wizzyboy, Choppa and Slugga. 15 Minderz. 188 pts. 15 Brutes, 2 rokkit launchas, Nob, Choppa, Slugga, Bosspole and Iron Gob. 183 pts. 10 Stick boomas with two rokkit launchas. 120 pts. Da Shield o' green. 30 Gretchins. Slaver, Choppa and Slugga. 99 pts. 16 Madboyz, Pigdok and Grot Styboy. 16 Madboyz, Pigdok and Grot Styboy. 16 Madboyz, Pigdok and Grot Styboy. 381 pts for the three mobs. 12 Huntas, 2 rokkit launchas, Nob, Rokkit Launcha and Slugga. 12 Huntas, 2 rokkit launchas, Nob, Rokkit Launcha and Slugga. 312 pts for the two mobs. 9 Boarboyz, Nob, Slugga, Big Horns and Boomstick. 152 pts. 1 Massive Squiggoth, Kannon, Twinlinked Rokkit launchas and twin linked bigshootas. 160 pts. Total Army Points : 1705 pts. Models in army : 165. Army Name : Da Bloodluzt Boyz.

Jushak

Jushak

• Grotz
  • 21 posts
  • Army Name:Mordakka's Boyz
Well, I would never call myself an expert, but this is the list I've played for some time. As I'm slow painter and always have more than one army in the makings 1000 pts is what I usually play. Evil Sunz - 1000 pts - Flamefart's Boyz Warboss Flamefart 93 points - Frag Stikkbombz, 'Eavy Armor, Cybork Body, Choppa, More Dakka Shoota/Skorcha Big Mek 46 - KFF, Slugga Slugga Boyz 285 - 25 boyz, 3 rokkits - Nob with PK+Slugga 2x mobs of 3 Warbikes 180 2x mobs of Trukk Boyz 350 - 9 boyz, big shoota. - Nob with Big Shoota, Choppa, Big Horns, Bionik Arm - Trukk with Big Shoota Warbuggy 46 - TL Big Shoota As you can see this isn't too usual ork list. You might also guess that I like speed in my army :biggrin I don't have single basic plan that I use, really. If I outrange the opponent (as in, melee army), I keep my range with my (most likely) superior mobility. Most of the time thought I manouver to charge range while hugging cover, then drive in all guns blazing to melee, usually one squad of bikes and one trukk combining forces to take one target down at a time. The slugga boyz are there mainly to bring some mass to the army, dealing with any monstrous creatures, tanks and anything I can't blast away with big shootas or chop down in quick charge. Not any kind of uber list but it works for me ;)

Powdakka Ulmalk Thatzkull

Powdakka Ulmalk Thatzkull

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 6 posts
  • Army Name:Powdakkas Posse
this is just a base for what i used to smash some panzee scum, sorry i forgot exactly everyone has but u can fill it in with whatever u want... 1200 pts speed freeks vs panzee big mek in trukk w 3 mek boys ( they never needed to get out) burna boys in trukk w mek (these were the troop killers) 4 trukks with slugga boys and mega armored nobs (killed his wraithlord and his hq with one squad) fighta bomba raid (took out his jetbikes and stunned his walkers) of course i had red paint, armor plates and riggers for everything. game took 4 turns, he only took 220 or so of my stuff. im glad i will be able to still use easy lists like this in january

Widge567

Widge567

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 308 posts
  • Army Name:Bone Crumpin' Boyz
With the new codex now here should dis threadgetz replaced byz anuvva
Founder of the Bone Crumpin' Boyz
Lead by Warboss Nagrak

Fred

Fred

• Grotz
  • 23 posts
  • Army Name:Da Lucky Gunz
excellent lists! it would be nice if one or 2 people posted big mek armys to get even more variety. :choppa

Akrim

Akrim

Grot Slave

• Boyz
  • 147 posts
Posted Image