Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2000 point tournament list.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

lachlin

lachlin

Stormboy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,370 posts
Got a tournament coming up in a couple of weeks. Here's the list I'm thinking of taking.

Big mek on warbike w/ KFF, KMB
Big mek w / KFF, KMB
Weirdboy w / da jump
30 boyz, nob w / PK
30 boyz, nob w / PK
25 boyz, nob w / PK
10 grots
20 stormboyz, nob w / PK
Burna bomma
Big trakk with supa scorcha, 2 bigshootas
Kill tank w / bursta kannon, twin bigshootas
Da footure iz green!

laughterofgods

laughterofgods

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,474 posts

My thoughts on the Ork planes are already known around here so I will keep my mouth shut on that one.  But have you thought about a second weirdboy?  The +1 Attack power would be useful as would another smite.

Gitkilla

Gitkilla

Grot Orderly

• Boyz
  • 187 posts
  • Army Name:Death Skulls

My thoughts on the Ork planes are already known around here so I will keep my mouth shut on that one.  But have you thought about a second weirdboy?  The +1 Attack power would be useful as would another smite.

Replacing the 3 PKs on the boyz with big choppas would free up 3x16=48 points. Not getting the 2 KMBs for the big meks gives another 18 points. That's enough to get another weirdboy in.

Metal elitist & into game/level design.

lachlin

lachlin

Stormboy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,370 posts
I'm not dropping the PKs, I come across too much armor in the local meta. All my HQ spots are filled so i can't add another weirdboy.
Da footure iz green!

orkdom

orkdom

Flash Git

• Deathskullz
  • 1,064 posts
  • Army Name:Da Krimzun Feendzz

If you wanted the extra Wyrdboy, you've enough Heavy Support to flip them out into a Spearhead. You should do it anyway with one of the HQs, there's no good reason not to take free extra Command Points as one's list allows.

• laughterofgods likes this

The Universe is Orkdom.

QUOTE (Ork Codex 4th Edition)
Gork and Mork are divine powerhouses, deities so strong they are never truly defeated. They simply shrug off the attacks of other gods with a raucous laugh. Gork grins, bearing his long teeth, and lands a mighty blow on his adversary's head with a spiked club the size of a comet. Mork, the master of cunning, waits until his foe isn't looking before clobbering him with a low blow.