Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Advice on a league list

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Da_Mega_Armoured_Grot

Da_Mega_Armoured_Grot

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 1 posts
I've recently got back into 40k, after a break since 5th ed. I'm loving 8th and my Orks!

As the title suggests I'm after some advice on a 1250 point league list.

My current thinking is:
Zhadsnark
Big Mek on bike, kff
Nob with Waaagh banner
3x 30 boys, nob with klaw in each
Kill tank with bursta

I've got 74 points left and am contemplating a big mek on foot, possibly a painboy, or maybe sticking more guns in the units/tank.

If anybody has any suggestions I'd be much obliged.
  • Da_Mega_Armoured_Grot likes this

dale7hp

dale7hp

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 4 posts

i'd recommend a unit of 24 grotz or even 2 units of 12 if your not bothered about number of drops for deployment, they make great objective holders and backline depp strike denial  as you can string them out. and as every one know grots are the secret weapon of our army, my unti fo 10 shot a unit of oblitarators to death the deep striked a bit to close. have to say it was amazing rolling of the dice to get the hits and wounds the guy then fluffed his saves .... waas it a miracle or was it just grot magic? 

Goreshrek

Goreshrek

Kickin' Grot

• Boyz
  • 135 posts
  • Army Name:BlooSkullz

I also use small units of grots to grab nearby objectives. Opponent has to outnumber you to take it away, so it forces them into moves they don't want to take.

orkdom

orkdom

Flash Git

• Deathskullz
  • 1,065 posts
  • Army Name:Da Krimzun Feendzz

I'd drop the Banna Nob, swap the Klaws for Big Choppas in the mobs, and add a Supreme Command with 3 Wyrdboys, if you're trying to really make the list 'ard.

The Universe is Orkdom.

QUOTE (Ork Codex 4th Edition)
Gork and Mork are divine powerhouses, deities so strong they are never truly defeated. They simply shrug off the attacks of other gods with a raucous laugh. Gork grins, bearing his long teeth, and lands a mighty blow on his adversary's head with a spiked club the size of a comet. Mork, the master of cunning, waits until his foe isn't looking before clobbering him with a low blow.