Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Best game I have seen in a while

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Skumdreg

Skumdreg

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 284 posts
  • Army Name:Dreg Boyz
Link to video I am talking about: https://youtu.be/mZRzwq8K07w

So this game was really fun to watch. There was pure luck from the ork player, lots of rule corrections and not an efficient list but damn it was a good game! The presenter was fun to listen to even though he lost, the ork player was excited with his new army, everything was really well painted and the army was very fluffy focusing on lots of different kind of troops rather than just swamping the board with boyz (bonus, everything is really colourful and reminds me how good this game can looks rather than the drab grey you see on everyone else's boards). I know the beakie player didn't use a competitive list and rolled terribly but this game really inspired me to bring more of my troops that are sat there building dust.

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Wartrukk Gunner

• Boyz
  • 1,690 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

As you say, it was a very attractive game to watch :thumbs

• Skumdreg likes this

Gitkilla

Gitkilla

Grot Oiler

• Boyz
  • 166 posts
  • Army Name:Death Skulls

I actually started watching that but had to leave after 3 minutes because the talking is annoying as fuck.

Might just be me not speaking english too often but that guy talks way too fast and I can't relax watching it. I know you got to hurry to not make hour long battle reports but I have seen people doing it well without a constant "blablabla" that took some breaks between sentences. Might just be the start but the way he reads these cards alone was too much for me.

Edit: That super hyped up style is also pretty bad. Reminds me of some twitch streamers.

Metal elitist & into game/level design.

Skumdreg

Skumdreg

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 284 posts

I actually started watching that but had to leave after 3 minutes because the talking is annoying as fuck.

Might just be me not speaking english too often but that guy talks way too fast and I can't relax watching it. I know you got to hurry to not make hour long battle reports but I have seen people doing it well without a constant "blablabla" that took some breaks between sentences. Might just be the start but the way he reads these cards alone was too much for me.

Edit: That super hyped up style is also pretty bad. Reminds me of some twitch streamers.

No... he's American. 

Gitkilla

Gitkilla

Grot Oiler

• Boyz
  • 166 posts

I said: I am not speaking english too often. Never have I claimed he is not american.

Skumdreg

Skumdreg

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 284 posts

I said: I am not speaking english too often. Never have I claimed he is not american.

nah mate... It was a joke. You said he was speaking to fast and I said "No... He's American" which is like saying "No he isn't speaking to fast... he's just American because all Americans speak fast like that". 

Gitkilla

Gitkilla

Grot Oiler

• Boyz
  • 166 posts

Now I feel dumb not getting it :lol

• Skumdreg likes this

Shabbadoo

Shabbadoo

Dreadnought Pilot

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,860 posts
  • Army Name:Bad Moons(Waaagh! Skargrim)

As an American, I just want to say this, that was funny. :lol

Really nice Ork force there for a first army.

• Skumdreg likes this