Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

using ammo runt re-roll for kombi-skorcha???

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

The Northern Ork

The Northern Ork

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 276 posts
  • Army Name:The Dark Warpers

Was wondering if we could use the ammo runts re-roll to re-roll the dice for the number of hits if firing a kombi-skorcha? Since it is a shooting attack, that auto-hits...... was wondering because my drive by attacks would be even more devastating in a BW filled with kombi nobz.... 

My two teef

TNO

"THIS IS WARPERS TERRITORY" Taken from last transmission from Battle Ship Emperor's Fist, Quadrant Delta Omega Three.

Gitkilla

Gitkilla

Grot Oiler

• Boyz
  • 162 posts
  • Army Name:Death Skulls

I think ammo runts only enable the option to re-roll a "to hit" roll. So no, determining the shots is not a "to hit" roll I would say.

• Blakkreaper likes this

Metal elitist & into game/level design.

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,803 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun

Look at it this way. A skorcha makes D6 shots. Those shots hit automatically. You could totally roll the hit rolls for those shots, and re-roll those 1s, but the results wouldn't matter because you hit anyway. So when you use a hitting automatically weapon you don't bother making those rolls, but those rolls technically happen, they just don't matter. If you could re-roll the number of shots, it would clearly say so.

• Blakkreaper likes this