Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Entirely within KFF ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Keithandor

Keithandor

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 15 posts
  • Army Name:Da Pale Orks
How do you play the KFF ?

If I want my Gorkanaut to have the 5+ invul save , does the whole Gorkanaut base need to be inside 9"?

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,800 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun

Covered a lot here

Skumdreg

Skumdreg

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 263 posts
  • Army Name:Dreg Boyz
Oh Gork, please don't start this again...
  • lachlin and warhead01 like this

Keithandor

Keithandor

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 15 posts
  • Army Name:Da Pale Orks

OK thanks , what a can of worms :)

I'm still not sure after reading that thread   :bang

The Northern Ork

The Northern Ork

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 276 posts
  • Army Name:The Dark Warpers

entirely inside bubble or no save... that simple. And if a unit is not entirely inside bubble no save either... so a trick is to take out the guys that are without saves then you get the saves.

My two teef

TNO

"THIS IS WARPERS TERRITORY" Taken from last transmission from Battle Ship Emperor's Fist, Quadrant Delta Omega Three.

toaae

toaae

Flesh Eater Squig

• Grotz
  • 87 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAGH! Tortoof

entirely inside bubble or no save... that simple. And if a unit is not entirely inside bubble no save either... so a trick is to take out the guys that are without saves then you get the saves.

My two teef

TNO

This isn't a new perspective to the question, hence why we point people towards our previous thread. There is nothing to gain by making the same old arguments again.

AnthonyS

AnthonyS

Ridin' Boar

• Boyz
  • 117 posts

One of the new Death Guard abilities/spells has the same wording as the KFF, so expect to see this discussion flash up on other forums.  We may get an official GW if it generates lots of queries.

• warhead01 and Blakkreaper like this