Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WAAAGH UK MEET 2017 MKII

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

El Presidente

El Presidente

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 0 posts
  • Army Name:Grots

As I posted a while back in the rules section; overcoming the lack of Kustom Battlefortress rules in the FW Index looks easy enough:    

Move, Strength, Toughness, Wounds and Save all as Banebleade Index Imperium 2 p30.

WS, BS, Ld as Kill Tanks from Forgeworld Index Xenos.

Points would be 300 + weapons and wargear based on IA 8 pts for Skullhamma and Custom Battlefortress less their standard weapons.

The simple way to add other weapons and wargear is to use IA8 points.

For weapons and wargear not in FW Index Xenos:  Skulhamme Kannon in IA8 = Supa Kannon in 8th.

There's also no Grot Bombs but these have basically the same profile as a Leman Russ Battle Cannon in 7th so range 24-72" type heavy D6, S8, AP-2, D D3, BS 4+ twin linked and 20pts.  

​Of course FW may produce profiles before the weekend but if not here's a fix that seems fair.

Hope this helps.

Dribble Joy

Dribble Joy

Skitzo

• Bad Moonz
  • 2,375 posts
  • Army Name:Nuggruz's Iron Klads.

And finally the video where we actually play games.

https://youtu.be/4iModRqHetM

• Dim_Reapa and Badfang Brassaxe like this

Dribble Joy

Dribble Joy

Skitzo

• Bad Moonz
  • 2,375 posts
Stuff

Unless FW releases a Skullhamma datasheet, I'd say the SH kannon should be closer to the BB cannon.

Edit:

5 weeks away we have 10 people.

I'll talk to Dim and Skarnir, but a rough estimate of 3K per person seems like a good idea.

Skarnir's writing a rules pack, I'd imagine this will be complete around 2 weeks before(?).

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,797 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun

And finally the video where we actually play games.

https://youtu.be/4iModRqHetM

That huge Waaagh is my mate during the Doubles Tourney opposite us. The funny bit is he was running Fish'ead.

Dribble Joy

Dribble Joy

Skitzo

• Bad Moonz
  • 2,375 posts

Badfang: Do you know which of your monstrosities you're bringing?

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Wartrukk Gunner

• Boyz
  • 1,680 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Bringing da bloo 'unz so it'll be Smoggy, possibly bringing a couple of mini-monstrosities along too if I can finish them in time :lol