Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What new unit would you like to see?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

killercroc

killercroc

Periscope

• Boyz
  • 775 posts
  • Army Name:Da Iron Gitz

So I had a thought after seeing what GW made for Death Guard. They got a flying dread with either 2 guns, 1 big gun or a crazy cc weapon (9 attacks, can you believe that!) as well as the tread dread with Melta & missile plus a CC weapon and flamer. And a new mortar plague tank that's similar to a Leman russ just with better guns and a few less points (not sure how they justify that unless the Russ goes down too)

All that being said I'd like to see more Orky mek units. So far we basically have transport and heavy gun transport, little to massive dreads and a few small fast vehicles (that I think are older than I am) So I would like to see something along the lines of a medium size tank, like a looted tank but with armor and options and maybe a new type of dread, maybe a tracked dread with lots of dakka or a flying dread with giant deffkopta propellers to carry it around, just really silly Ork mad mek stuff. That or just add everything from Epic into the game, I could get behind a tank with giant grabber claws  :yes

toaae

toaae

Growler (pet squig)

• Grotz
  • 90 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAGH! Tortoof

All that being said I'd like to see more Orky mek units. So far we basically have transport and heavy gun transport, little to massive dreads and a few small fast vehicles (that I think are older than I am) So I would like to see something along the lines of a medium size tank, like a looted tank but with armor and options and maybe a new type of dread, maybe a tracked dread with lots of dakka or a flying dread with giant deffkopta propellers to carry it around, just really silly Ork mad mek stuff. That or just add everything from Epic into the game, I could get behind a tank with giant grabber claws  :yes

Very much this. More wacky Ork vehicles that we can also convert to our hearts content.