Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blunderbuss

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

armored walker

armored walker

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 434 posts

So I got me a box of Gorkamorka blunderbuss orks from ebay.

OUTlTPg.jpg

iSmZ7t8.jpg

They had to have a nob, of course. Luckily I had one in my bitzbox.

8CzHrWH.jpg

3eEeFfb.jpg

8DIIg2K.jpg

Vn0cqM1.jpg

Now I've been planning on making some pirate orks for a while, and found some nice bitz from Spellcrow. And also this:

XppV9tW.jpg

A blunderbuss ork from Umbra Turris-game line, looks piratish enough to me. Also a bit bigger than them Gorgamorka orks.

FxU6bxC.jpg

OVAxtqN.jpg

O6YsMmZ.jpg

• chaoshead87, Zagursnik, Giganotosaurus and 1 other like this
Armored walkers are Slow and Purposefull.

Garslag

Garslag

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 629 posts
  • Army Name:Waaa-Garslag

Exquisite as usual.    I hafta say, I didn't realise (or perhaps had forgotten) just how beefcake the Gorkamorka nob was next to his boyz.  I love his paint scheme, half Evil Sunz, half Necromunda, although I'm surprised that it is so different from the scheme you used on the boyz. 

Now, THIS!

XppV9tW.jpg

I've never seen this model before.  Gork knows how I missed him, he's ridiculously badass.  I'd love to see him alongside a current edition ork, if you have the chance some time.

"Parry the 6!"

FlamingDeth

FlamingDeth

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 32 posts
  • Army Name:Brain Boyz
Smaller ones must be yoofs! Well painted all around.

armored walker

armored walker

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 434 posts

Thanks, guys!

I painted the Gorkamorka-blunderbuss orks first, sorta down-to-earth "realistic" paint scheme. At first I was going to paint the nob likevice, but I wanted some more colour on him and I had not painted any yellow danger stripes in ages so it soon got out of hand with gradual reds and some freehand...

A size comparison with an 'ard boy, the Spellcrow blunderbuss orc is slightly bigger than a boy, not quite nob-sized.

ux7yWLm.jpg

Kinda broad, too.

• chaoshead87 likes this
Armored walkers are Slow and Purposefull.