Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Summer Santa 2017

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

notsosmartork

notsosmartork

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 6 posts
  • Army Name:Blood Axes

Sent my package today. Should arrive on August 16th. Air mail takes 2 weeks. 

DocNuK

DocNuK

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 959 posts
  • Army Name:no name - why a name when i never really play

my gift is in the warp.

it has to go from here over the big wet thing between europe and the landmass in the upper left quarter of the world map.

8 to 14 days i think.

In the end, it was the Sunday afternoons he couldn't cope with, and that terrible listlessness which starts to set in at about 2:55, when you know that you've had all the baths you can usefully have that day, that however hard you stare at any given paragraph in the papers you will never actually read it, or use the revolutionary new pruning technique it describes, and that as you stare at the clock the hands will move relentlessly on to four o'clock, and you will enter the long dark teatime of the soul.

Big Mek GobSmasha

Big Mek GobSmasha

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 318 posts
  • Army Name:Gobsmasha's Deffskullz

Cheers notsosmarkork for a shiny noo trukk for da Blitzkreig. It's looking like a very bitzy Crimbo! :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

• notsosmartork likes this

Nothing is safe from the spannrz n' bloo paint of da Kings of Loot!

"They can cut but they can't paste"

Check out my WIP Log

Garr

Garr

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 207 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Gar'un Mek-Klaw!
I might have to go back to da pain doc clinic soon so i'm going to send my gift out now just in case, just needs a bit of finishing off paint wise!

My apologies to my giftee.

notsosmartork

notsosmartork

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 6 posts

Cheers notsosmarkork for a shiny noo trukk for da Blitzkreig. It's looking like a very bitzy Crimbo! :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

Glad you like it. I figured your Deffskullz needed something non-looted for a change haha. Unless you loot other weapons and install it on the trukk haha. I'm surprised how fast air mail shipped it to you!

Big Mek GobSmasha

Big Mek GobSmasha

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 318 posts
  • Army Name:Gobsmasha's Deffskullz

While not technically looted, fear not it'll be heavily modified. May do a rat-rod style for this one, pictures of my previous flatbed trukk should be floating around the forum.

Nothing is safe from the spannrz n' bloo paint of da Kings of Loot!

"They can cut but they can't paste"

Check out my WIP Log

laughterofgods

laughterofgods

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,481 posts

An apology goes out to my giftee.  I only got your gift in the mail today.  My summer sort of got away from me.  Anyways, it is going to Germany, so if you are in Germany and have not gotten a gift yet, I might be to blame.

DocNuK

DocNuK

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 959 posts

that would be me :)

no problem , i have patience....

In the end, it was the Sunday afternoons he couldn't cope with, and that terrible listlessness which starts to set in at about 2:55, when you know that you've had all the baths you can usefully have that day, that however hard you stare at any given paragraph in the papers you will never actually read it, or use the revolutionary new pruning technique it describes, and that as you stare at the clock the hands will move relentlessly on to four o'clock, and you will enter the long dark teatime of the soul.

notsosmartork

notsosmartork

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 6 posts

well, I haven't received a gift from my santa yet. I'm hoping it will come Monday, August 21 or at least later in the week. 

morfangdakka

morfangdakka

tougher than a cybork

• Deathskullz
  • 1,402 posts
  • Army Name:Morfang's Big Stompa Mob

Same here nothing in sight :search 

QUOTE (eddie the troll @ Mar 24 2010, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, the Venerable Morfangdakka. It has a certain feel to it.

"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda

Garr

Garr

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 207 posts
Mine went out last week, so... err... look forward to it?

skarnir

skarnir

Steel Teef

• Blood Axez
  • 677 posts
  • Army Name:WAAARGH SKARNIR

Still not sent mine off yet, will be posted tomorrow, skarnir is alzy git. No sign of anything inbound either

May the Enemies blood on your choppa never dry or your welding torch grow cold!

Ork Tactics by Laughterofthegods

https://www.dropbox....actica.pdf?dl=0

http://www.the-waaagh.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50985

morfangdakka

morfangdakka

tougher than a cybork

• Deathskullz
  • 1,402 posts
  • Army Name:Morfang's Big Stompa Mob

Dis rok crashed into my place.  All covered in German writing and what did da boss find inside.  This beautiful Mega dread all magnetized and ready to lead my Dread Mob into battle once I get the proper colors on it.  DocNuk thank you for a great dread that is quickly becoming my favorite thing I own.  

20170822_082909.jpg

• Dim_Reapa and Beingmad like this
QUOTE (eddie the troll @ Mar 24 2010, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, the Venerable Morfangdakka. It has a certain feel to it.

"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda

Beingmad

Beingmad

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 290 posts
  • Army Name:-

Dis rok crashed into my place.  All covered in German writing and what did da boss find inside.  This beautiful Mega dread all magnetized and ready to lead my Dread Mob into battle once I get the proper colors on it.  DocNuk thank you for a great dread that is quickly becoming my favorite thing I own.  

20170822_082909.jpg

0D8DZpj.jpg

Great looking model! Posted the picture on Imgur so it would be easier for others to take a peek  :thumbs

• morfangdakka and Dim_Reapa like this

DocNuK

DocNuK

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 959 posts

@morfangdakka:   i'm happy that it arrived safely. someone with a big stompa mob is mostly interested in a walker. :)

@beingmad:         thanks for posting the pic. 

@laughterfofgods: got a big parcel from buffalo today. no name but i deduced that it must be from you.

2 very usable halftrack kits, a M3A1 in1:35 and a Sd.Kfz.7 in 1:40. 

pics later, if i find a solution to host them.

can't wait to examine the potential of the kits. i have to thank.

• Dim_Reapa likes this

laughterofgods

laughterofgods

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,481 posts

Glad you liked them.  Wasn't sure what kind of conversion kits work best.  I haven't do much with WW2 vehicle conversions.

• DocNuK likes this

skarnir

skarnir

Steel Teef

• Blood Axez
  • 677 posts
  • Army Name:WAAARGH SKARNIR
Annnnddd its off! Sent drifting into the warp I had the Meks push off Da Rok and its cargo today. When and where it shows up only Gorks(or possibly Mork) knows.

May the Enemies blood on your choppa never dry or your welding torch grow cold!

Ork Tactics by Laughterofthegods

https://www.dropbox....actica.pdf?dl=0

http://www.the-waaagh.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50985

laughterofgods

laughterofgods

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,481 posts

I got a snazzy looted wagon-esque thing in the mail.  Might use it as the forgeworld big trakk since we don't have Looted wagons these days.  I love it!  Even came with a camo paint job.  

Thanks Garr!

Garr

Garr

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 207 posts
I don't believe it took dem grotz so long to get it to ya, wot did they do wif all those teef i gave 'em?

laughterofgods

laughterofgods

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,481 posts

I don't believe it took dem grotz so long to get it to ya, wot did they do wif all those teef i gave 'em?

Squig juice. 

• Garslag likes this