Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Character Contest 2017 - Ruby Rhod

Character Contest Weirdboy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

jackdoud

jackdoud

Kaptin Kork

• Boyz
  • 975 posts

Aka "Super Green!" my new Weirdboy.

Buildup and greenstuff:

IMG_1344.jpg

After figuring out how to paint leopard print:

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg

IMG_1351.jpg

IMG_1357.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

And in case anyone doesn't know here's some character reference:

https://www.youtube....h?v=OsJKdxPwZdk

BZZZZZ!

• DocNuK, Zagursnik, Badfang Brassaxe and 4 others like this

Zagursnik

Zagursnik

Loots from da Lootaz

• Freebooterz
  • 2,558 posts
  • Army Name:Orks of da Pink Floyd

As is started to scroll through I hadn't been paying attention to the name of the character, but the "Super green" caught my eye & I was like Ruby Rhod?  Then saw the pics then scrolled back up to make sure. Bonus points for picking a great movie.

Build: 9.99999999999999877262  I had to get nitpicky. The WIP pic might indicate that the GS might not be as smooth as it could be. Especially around the collar. Other than that I loved it. The hair, the lapels, the microphone. The Stickbom cane all awesome.

Paint: 10 That leopard could not have been easy.  The darker patches on the back really set it off & drive home a realism.

Likeness: 10 dead on. As I said, I saw the pics before I saw the name & knew exactly who it was.

Creativity: 10 Orks come in what, like 3-4 poses :? 

thefifthelement-rhod-002.png?w=545&h=227

Jackdoud be like, I can do that.

Thanks for participating!

• Mad Grot Docsnik and jackdoud like this
"I guess...Grot...you just gotta hold that ol' snazzgun in your hand and it all comes clear to you like it was for me that first time. That's when I knew my one true calling in life.

"And wut's dat Boss?"

"I'm a natural born flashgit kill-joy"

"Ask yourself, this is the age before mechanical weapons. How long does it take to kill 70,000 human beings with swords and spears one at a time? The answer seems to be about 6 hours." Richard Gabriel

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Character Contest, Weirdboy