Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Large Scale Killa Kan

* * * * * 3 votes Killa Kan

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Paperclip

Paperclip

Swab Squig

• Grotz
  • 78 posts
Hi all,
Thank you for the comments :)
I started off thinking I was going to be building the feet next, but quickly realised that the ankle joints were going to have to come first and were going to be pretty involved in their own right. Here's my latest video detailing the build...

Ankle Joints
In this update I build the ankle joints.
killakan_part_14.jpg
  • Giganotosaurus and brettfp like this

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Wired into a kan.

• Boyz
  • 1,773 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Look as though they should be solid enough, and a big thanks for reminding me that I've got two and a bit days to build 2 GorMonauts :blush

Arueda333

Arueda333

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 20 posts
Thank you for sharing the construction of the ankles. Currently working on building a Stompa and going to use it. Love the updates and excited to see the end results.

Grubgrot

Grubgrot

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 50 posts
  • Army Name:Da Skull Stompaz
My brain hurts, that's amazing. You're very talented keep it up.

Paperclip

Paperclip

Swab Squig

• Grotz
  • 78 posts
Hello,
Thank you for your comments :)
Made a final push today to get a video out in October, trying hard to stick to at least one a month. Have been working on the feet the past few weeks and as with the ankles everything has to be done twice and thus slows down progress.
Might get the Kan standing by Christmas! Enjoy the vid...

New Shoes
In this update I build the feet.
killakan_part_15.jpg

Killthulhu

Killthulhu

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 48 posts
  • Army Name:Blood Axes

This thing is nuts.  I'll be following this closely. Great progress so far!

"Um, boss? If we'z green, an' da trees iz green, wot we applyin' dis 'ere green camo for?"

"Lissen ya git, ya jus' answered yer own question. Why do ya fink da 'oomies paint everyfing green out 'ere?"

"Because... da 'oomies iz pink?"

"Right! So if we don' make ourselfs green, den we can't be sneeky!"

"But boss... we iz green."

"I know we'z green! We just put on camo! See, dis 'ere iz why I do all the plannin. Now shut yer gob and lets get ta killin."

"Right... you'z da boss..."

-Conversation between two Ork Kommandos intercepted at Listening Post Alpha Four Alpha, Sector Seven, Equitorial Jungle of Armageddon

nusphigor

nusphigor

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 13 posts
  • Army Name:Orks o'Sumthin'

this is sooo awesome!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Killa Kan