Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lootas

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Boss Ardnutz

Boss Ardnutz

Suction Foot

• Boyz
  • 590 posts
  • Army Name:da Maniakz
Nothing special, just a small mob of lootas I painted yo over the last few days. My young grot painted the guy with face tattoo with just a light touch-up from me afterwards to bring the colours into line with the rest of the mob.

This was my first experiment in using a home made wash and I am pretty happy with how it turned out!

I bought these assembled (but with mold lines and un-drilled barrels) from a friend how was getting out of 40k. I have a few more on the aperture and I'll definitely paint those before gluing the weapon harnesses on - these are a right bugger to paint once fully assembled!

1st 4:

IMAG1192-picsay.jpg

IMAG1193-picsay.jpg

IMAG1191-picsay.jpg

2nd 4:

IMAG1190-picsay.jpg

IMAG1188-picsay.jpg

IMAG1189-picsay.jpg
  • Orkimedez, chaoshead87 and Big Mekboy Chumba like this

Mad Grot Docsnik

Mad Grot Docsnik

Head Honcho

• Nobz
  • 3,750 posts
  • Army Name:Thousand Tribes Waaagh

Oh yes these are a right royal pain in the arse to paint once assembled. But you seem to have managed quite nicely. :thumbs While I bemoan the loss of the old Lootaz rules I was happy to see these models produced when the new lootaz came along. Great assembled as-is and also easily modified to make them all unique, plus a wealth of useful bitz.

Nice mob. Quality paint job. Job's a gud'n.

:cheers

• Boss Ardnutz likes this
Orks -- comic relief in the grim darkness of the far future.

"Unfortunately, there is no way of enforcing a rule that sigs should be genuinely witty or profound." -- Oddballz.

A wise grot knowz da roolz of Da Waaagh and obeyz dem.