Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mad Morx, he walks the fury road, Eternal and RED

Looted Knight Ork

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

MagicOrk

MagicOrk

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 31 posts
  • Army Name:Da Blood Spitta's

Been a while since i posted, thought I'd throw up a few pictures of my Looted Knight.

Converted with pieces of the Deff Dread kit and lotsa plasticard/other gubbinz.

Sorry about the dodgy photos, thanks for looking. 

853615_md-.jpeg

831825_md-.jpg

831827_md-.jpg

• DocNuK, chaoshead87, Zagursnik and 2 others like this

Mad Grot Docsnik

Mad Grot Docsnik

Head Honcho

• Nobz
  • 3,750 posts
  • Army Name:Thousand Tribes Waaagh

Photos aren't dodgy at all. Looks damn good. Very well orkified. One could almost miss it's Knight origins.

Very nice weathering too. Love the paint damage on the face, and in the other places as well, but it gives the impression 'e's taken a few good whacks in the chops and is still larfin.

Job's a gud'n. :thumbs

Orks -- comic relief in the grim darkness of the far future.

"Unfortunately, there is no way of enforcing a rule that sigs should be genuinely witty or profound." -- Oddballz.

A wise grot knowz da roolz of Da Waaagh and obeyz dem.

Garslag

Garslag

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 598 posts
  • Army Name:Waaa-Garslag
Love it. All the added armour up top really breaks up the knight carapace and as mgd says, really hides the knightiness of it quite a lot
"Parry the 6!"

Mik McMok the Mek

Mik McMok the Mek

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,418 posts
  • Army Name:Mad Miks motor'eads

Photos aren't dodgy at all. Looks damn good. Very well orkified. One could almost miss it's Knight origins.

Very nice weathering too. Love the paint damage on the face, and in the other places as well, but it gives the impression 'e's taken a few good whacks in the chops and is still larfin.

Job's a gud'n. :thumbs

Mad Grot beat me to it. I was thinking the same thing. Cool Orky model, love the rusting effects 

When all else fails Panic
If that doesn't work...then you know you're up to your neck in it!

Zark the Damned

Zark the Damned

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 223 posts
  • Army Name:Waargh Kargrak

Really liking this, I may have to loot some inspiration when I eventually get around to making mine :)

KillFalcon

KillFalcon

Oily Squig

• Boyz
  • 106 posts
  • Army Name:'Eavy Metal Thundar
That's fantastic.

MagicOrk

MagicOrk

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 31 posts
  • Army Name:Da Blood Spitta's

Thanks for the love, guys! He took a while to make. I sort've half made him, then ran out of steam trying to make it look Orky without having to chop up the Knight too much.

A couple of months later and i had some inspiration from the Deff Dread kit, which I've always felt the skull face is too big for. That and extra arms, cause all Ork walkers need extra arms! 

Here's a couple of shots to show off the choppy side, which you can't see that well in the earlier pictures.

854275_md-.jpg

854276_md-.jpg

• Mad Grot Docsnik, Orkimedez and Mik McMok the Mek like this

Mik McMok the Mek

Mik McMok the Mek

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,418 posts
  • Army Name:Mad Miks motor'eads

you can never have enough choppy arms on an Orky Dread, never mind more dakka, more Choppa is what I say

• Mik McMok the Mek likes this

When all else fails Panic
If that doesn't work...then you know you're up to your neck in it!

Sproston Green

Sproston Green

VeryMetal Plunderer

• Nobz
  • 6,146 posts
  • Army Name:Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer and Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot-in-est Free Booterz dat eva Free Booted!

Very cool walker, MagicOrk.  :thumbs

You've really orkied-up this guy. I'm not a big fan of the current ork Deff Dread, but looks it like the bitz have some potential.  :yes  Also I enjoy the scale you've provided for this piece; I haven't seen one to date. :/

Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer 'n Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot'n'est Free Booterz dat eva Free Boot'd!!!
WYSIWYG, AYASNY!!!
"Is viable worth it?"

Boss Ardnutz

Boss Ardnutz

Suction Foot

• Boyz
  • 590 posts
  • Army Name:da Maniakz
Very nice work, proppa!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Looted, Knight, Ork