Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Completed Ork Tactica, Take 2

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

laughterofgods

laughterofgods

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,470 posts

As many of you may know the Waaagh Website has been giving me problems with posting my Tactica.  It didn't like the gigantic walls of text I was trying to insert into the previous thread.  For the time being I am not going to try again.  Instead, I have compiled the entire thing into a PDF and made it available for download.  For now it is just available through Dropbox, but hopefully at some point it will become available directly through The Waaagh so that we can attract new players.  Anyways, the Table of Contents lists the various sections and acts as links to those sections.  There is also an Index where I tried to cross reference things in case you wanted more info on a specific unit or somesuch.  I hope you enjoy.

:cheers

https://www.dropbox....actica.pdf?dl=0

• warhead01, Dim_Reapa, Itinerate Ork and 7 others like this

Grimskul25

Grimskul25

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 302 posts
  • Army Name:Gutshredda's Loota Ladz

We appreciate all the effort you put into this, thanks a bunch, you truly are an Ork after my own green heart.

My advice to you is to get married, if you have a good wife you'll be happy; if you get a bad one you'll become a philosopher.

greggles

greggles

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,487 posts
  • Army Name:Trust in Rust

Thanks for doing this laughter!  Glad I could contribute a little bit!

laughterofgods

laughterofgods

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,470 posts

Sorry I didn't give you a shout out in the Introduction Greggles, but I was lazy and didn't give anyone a shout out.  Also, I was feeling like an attention whore.   :love

• greggles likes this

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,804 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun
As privy to some of the nonsense laughter went through to get this stuff posted up, he needs thanking for perseverance, let alone the tactica's contents.

This is a good solution for now.

Goff Boss

Goff Boss

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 203 posts
I was newly back to playing orks since 3rd edition so when you started these I keenly awaited each section going up. Top work, and thanks from my end too.

furryblueelf

furryblueelf

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 30 posts
Thank you very much indeed for all the good work with this. Very handy!

laughterofgods

laughterofgods

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,470 posts

Is asking to have this pinned a good idea?  If so, does anyone have the permission/access necessary to do that?

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,804 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun

You'll need to grab one of the mods/admin: Nightserpent, Mad Grot Doksnik, Kaptin Krum, Agatheron, Sproston Green, Ironshark, and Oddballz. There's also Quase, but I'm not sure how often he's on these days. Some I haven't seen for a while, but just keep an eye out on the bottom for any name appearing in Red or White.

We could probably do with a mod who is on more often. I'm on very often, but it's probably best if it isn't me.

• Blakkreaper, derry, teister and 2 others like this

popisdead

popisdead

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 608 posts

I hope you enjoy.

I greatly appreciate all your effort and greenskin love you've given to help old farts like me. People like you make forums a better place. :thumbs

ikken

ikken

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 314 posts
  • Army Name:the grean machine

thanks for posting this in PDF is makes it alot easier to read . also thanks for all your work :)

laughterofgods

laughterofgods

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,470 posts

Bumping this back to the top.

popisdead

popisdead

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 608 posts

Bumping this back to the top.

This really needs to be pinned.  I guess one of us could "report" you to make a mod aware that this is a thread that needs to be pinned?

Gorlock

Gorlock

Buzzing Squig

• Grotz
  • 98 posts
  • Army Name:Dakka Grimms' Pillaging Plunderers

As many of you may know the Waaagh Website has been giving me problems with posting my Tactica.  It didn't like the gigantic walls of text I was trying to insert into the previous thread.  For the time being I am not going to try again.  Instead, I have compiled the entire thing into a PDF and made it available for download.  For now it is just available through Dropbox, but hopefully at some point it will become available directly through The Waaagh so that we can attract new players.  Anyways, the Table of Contents lists the various sections and acts as links to those sections.  There is also an Index where I tried to cross reference things in case you wanted more info on a specific unit or somesuch.  I hope you enjoy.

That was an amazing read...I have a whole new outlook on da boyz now!...I had been JUST playing Orkz...but I expanded into Nids, BA's, Crons, and hell...even a small detachment of Nurgle CSM's !!!  

But after  reading that, Ill be building greenskins for the rest of the week for a 2k Tourney on Saturday!!!   Waaaaaagghhhhhh!!!!!!

:cheers

https://www.dropbox....actica.pdf?dl=0

***END OF LINE***

SupaGrot

SupaGrot

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 3 posts
  • Army Name:Grots

Great tactica and brilliant idea to compile this into pdf- much more friendly to read :yes

I've at last found what was wrong with my deffkoptas (because everybody else was happy with them, but not me). It was as simple as squad size... :bang

Avatar is copyrighted, credits to ~snowfyre from deviantArt Original picture

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 4 posts
Thanks for putting this together. It'll be highly useful when putting my Waaagh! together.

laughterofgods

laughterofgods

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,470 posts

Glad it can help.