Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Peacecraft`s KogDeff Broozas

* * * * - 1 votes army WIP Warning: Pic Heavy

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

PeaceCraft

PeaceCraft

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 820 posts
  • Army Name:Da KogDeff Broozaz

Hey guys, its been a while!

well, i havent posted in a while so i figured instead of making one topic for ecach project, i`ll start a whole new army topic so i can keep everything together and easily accessible.

I got myself a fancy new light box for pics so i`ll slowly rpost better pics of my army here, including all the WIP projects ill be working on.

I think i havent posted my last 5 or six projects so here we go, updating my army!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The army fluff is>

Waaagh KogBreff is a curious army witch the imperium has difficulty in classifying. It follows a bit of a abnormal behaviour from  a regular waaagh with its odd cunning and expansion pattern, and the warboss who leads them called *Gorfokk is a bit eccentric. Many different tribes have been seen in it, but mostly goffs and bloodaxes.

The real story behind is that  the waaagh is run by a council of Meks, one from each tribe. They are all Mekbossez and control everything from behind their puppet Warboss Gorfokk, who is a lobotomized warboss controlled by radio by the mekz. He usually drools around looking blankly to the sky but his voice comes from a little radio speaker he carries around his crotch, where the meks bark out their orders from. Unfortunately, the  meks tend to argue among themselves so ocassionally warboss Gorfokk seems to be arguing with himself in different voices, so it seems like he sufferes from Mork given multiple personalities. Most boyz know how big and strong he is and how brutal he can get when he eventually starts going places, so they just mumble that gork and mork are deciding what to do and give him respectfull distance while his many voices make up their mind.

The council of mekz consists of the following mekbossez:

-Mekboss Pisskraft the Goff Konstrukta

-Skrapmasta GitsSnitch the Deffskull (unofficial lootmaster and "second hand curiosity" dealer)

-Torkbringa ??? the Evilsunz/Speedfreak Mekaniak

-Pigboss ??? the snakebite Herdmasta

-??? the Badmoon Kustomyza

-??? the Bloodaxe

-Painboss Doc Chop Swap

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to models!

First up my tankbustaz! thats 16 tankbusta germanorks 14 + 2 extra officer nob so i can field either 15 in a Bwagon or split the unit in half into two units of 8

we got 2 tankhammaz in there, and from experience i figured i don`t need special weapons on the nob, just the Bosspole for our crap morale

IMG_20150327_175110.jpg

My Battlewagon!!
I inherited this battlewagon from goff rocker who gave his battlewagon motorpool to me! i feel  especially honoured because when i was picking my army to play in 40k back in 2006, this was the very scratchbuild that made me choose orks!

I strapped on 4 big shootas, magnetized the antenna and added a deck gun.

historically, this bwagon was built for the green kroozade campaign and was involved in the naval operations of that period! its my anfibious Bwagon!

IMG_20150410_154825.jpg

This here is the rest of my motorpool. The first one in the back is a junka wich i also inherited from goff rocker, the middle one is a shootywagon i looted from a king tiger model and this tiny midget in front is a soon to be looted old school rhino. its so small i figure i could use the whole thing as a turret. it definately requires a lot of bulking

IMG_20150318_191821.jpg

PIP lootas. These lootas got a lot of extra firepowa! i also sculpted goggles on each of them so they wouldnt get blinded by their amazing barrage of dakka

IMG_20140603_161246.jpg

IMG-20140509-WA0022.jpg

IMG-20140613-WA0013.jpg

My Deffdread and some killa kanz (gifetd to me from docnuk and zog

IMG-20140619-WA0003.jpg

Here we go for now!

• Zagursnik likes this

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Wired into a kan.

• Boyz
  • 1,773 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Neat stuff  :thumbs

Are they all Kromlech heads on the tankbustaz - one or two of their helmets look a lot bulkier than the ones I got - 'til I Milliputied them :biggrin

BW's a nice prezzy - wot's da battery on the foredeck for :?

Have wondered about making grot tanks from the old RT Rhinos, though if you double up the thickness of the trakks and extend the front end they can be got up to BW size... ;)

Lootaz are proppa  :dakka  :dakka  :dakka

Walkers are pretty neat too - kudos to doknuk and Zog  :cheers

PeaceCraft

PeaceCraft

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 820 posts

thanks badfang!

the bustaz have some kromlech (i dont like the fact that the helmets are tiny), a lot of spellcrow (the headsn with goggles) and one of the nobs is using a puppetswar head.

the battery on the battlewagon is the place where i use a magnet to place the kanon/killkanon turret, I`ll post a pic with it later when i fiond all the stuff

cheers!

PeaceCraft

PeaceCraft

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 820 posts

The tankbustaz in detail> presenting the "da BlitzGitz"

Tank hamma! when i dont use tankhammaz, i`ll just claim he throws the hammer stick and all int to the opponent

IMG_20150411_213229.jpg

The second tank Hamma! actually this lad didnt learn the advanced techniques so he just bangs the rokkit directly into enemy hulls. Or if i dont pay for hammaz, he tosses the rocket at the enemy and hopes for the best!

IMG_20150411_213327.jpg

Now some regular blitz boyz

This lad in particular was supposed to be smoking a cigar, but my clubmates accuse him of being a pothead

IMG_20150411_213050.jpg

IMG_20150411_213248.jpg

continues on next post

• Magus Gar Kan, Orkimedez and Zagursnik like this

PeaceCraft

PeaceCraft

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 820 posts

IMG_20150411_213309.jpg

IMG_20150411_213354.jpg

IMG_20150411_213411.jpg

IMG_20150411_213431.jpg

IMG_20150411_213449.jpg

IMG_20150411_213503.jpg

IMG_20150411_213517.jpg

IMG_20150411_213546.jpg

And this guy is my favourite, i love this nuthead! He doesn`t even carry a rokkit cuz he likes tossin grenades and bombs at stuff

IMG_20150411_213618.jpg

continues on next post

• Zagursnik likes this

PeaceCraft

PeaceCraft

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 820 posts

And the two nobs who lead the BlitzGitz

Kommanda BoomBringa

IMG_20150411_213634.jpg

Komissar Yorig. He has a combi rokkit so he can join the nob mob in case he isnt joined with the tankbusta boyz

IMG_20150411_213658.jpg

I still need to add some details on some shoulders and some minor cleanup on the GS,  but thats it! 16 tankbustaz for 15 boy mob or 2x8  tankbusta mobs.

C&C welcome

• Orkimedez and Zagursnik like this

PeaceCraft

PeaceCraft

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 820 posts

Now that i´m done with my bloodaxe support, lemme introduce the deffskullz in da army!

Presenting da Skrapmasta Gitsnitch da deffskull

He is still incomplete, but i just need to add some details to his left arm and its done. He gets a magnetic strap on his shoulder so he can switch his loadout: either KFF or SAG. Since i only had bad experiences with the SAG i didnt bothe modeling it ... yet. but oneday  ill put it on the table

IMG_20150411_214403.jpg

IMG_20150411_214443.jpg

And now with the modular KFF

IMG_20150411_214515.jpg

Thats it, C&C welcome!

• Orkimedez likes this

PeaceCraft

PeaceCraft

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 820 posts

And some more deffskull weedyness!

I tried to keep my army colours dominant (black red and checkerz) with a terciary hints of blue and  bit of a colourfull riot on detail colours on the wires and cables from the many sources of weapons that they looted. I am very proud that Every single loota has stolen so much junk to add to their guns that their firepower is at least doubled and in most cases tripled! DAKKA DAKKA! This also is apparent in game where my lootas always make their points back and present a major threat to enemy transports :D They may be weedy Deffskullz but they sure know how to blow holes into stuff!
IMG_20150411_214837.jpg

IMG_20150411_214847.jpg

IMG_20150411_214921.jpg

IMG_20150411_214938.jpg

IMG_20150411_215003.jpg

IMG_20150411_215017.jpg

IMG_20150411_215057.jpg

IMG_20150411_215107.jpg

IMG_20150411_215146.jpg

• DocNuK likes this

PeaceCraft

PeaceCraft

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 820 posts

IMG_20150411_215206.jpg

IMG_20150411_215221.jpg

IMG_20150411_215256.jpg

IMG_20150411_215305.jpg

IMG_20150411_215319.jpg

IMG_20150411_215324.jpg

Thats it! geez, thats a lotta updates. Makes me self conscious of the time i have been away from the community

• DocNuK likes this

PeaceCraft

PeaceCraft

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 820 posts

might as well repost my painboss Chop Swap (counts as grotsnik) since this is my new unified thread

IMG_20150411_214019.jpg

IMG_20150411_214011.jpg

IMG_20150411_214027.jpg

IMG_20150411_214033.jpg

IMG_20150411_214038.jpg

IMG_20150411_214122.jpg

• Orkimedez likes this

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Wired into a kan.

• Boyz
  • 1,773 posts

One teensy little suggestion - do you think it would be worth GS-ing Gitsnitchs' belt skull a spanna in its' gob just to take it a bit further away from the 'standard' AoBR warboss look, notice that Chop Swap is wearing it too  :? (and if you really don't like the Kromlech tiny helmets, there's a fairly basic 'how to bring them more in line with GW' here http://www.the-waaag...=50690&p=667564)

The Normal

The Normal

Parasite Huntin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 81 posts
  • Army Name:Mekaladz

Great to see you back in the workings. Now, when we´ll join again in a mega Waaagh!!!, or when can I stomp these? :cheers: :)

PeaceCraft

PeaceCraft

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 820 posts

@badfang: actually I already did sculpt it! if you pay close attention to his first pic you can see he has the outer edges of the lower jaw scraped off with the dremel and i sculpted the deffskull horns on it! it will be clearer when i paint this dodgy bastard

and hey, your idea for expanding the helmet seems solid, ill give it a try!

@normal: we need to call a megawaaagh and krump da oposition! or i could face your goffs when I finish painting my wagons :D
bring it on :dakka !

PeaceCraft

PeaceCraft

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 820 posts

Hello ladz.

some updates> an old converted mekboss and his modular configurations

i started working on him again because i have a tournament next week i want to field as a megawarboss with lucky stikk

i respectfully present my one fingered salute to my opponent

IMG_20150424_162112.jpg

IMG_20150424_162118.jpg

this is His KFF rig

IMG_20150424_162137.jpg

This is all the alternative bits configurations separeted

IMG_20150424_162308.jpg

This is only my mekboy configurations, i still lack any magnetized KFFs.

And now to megawarboss configuration

IMG_20150424_163903.jpg

IMG_20150424_163921.jpg

IMG_20150424_163926.jpg

and thats it for todays WIP

C^C welcome! cheers!

• DocNuK, Orkimedez and Zagursnik like this

morfangdakka

morfangdakka

tougher than a cybork

• Deathskullz
  • 1,402 posts
  • Army Name:Morfang's Big Stompa Mob

I like the warboss a lot more the mek is nice and all but that warboss looks wicked.  Keep up the good work.

QUOTE (eddie the troll @ Mar 24 2010, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, the Venerable Morfangdakka. It has a certain feel to it.

"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda

PeaceCraft

PeaceCraft

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 820 posts

Hi guys, long time no see!

i think its time i updated some stuff, i've been away but have been busy at work on my waaagh....

So here are some new guys to the army:

Rincewierd da cowardly wizzard. He is certainly not proppa orky and brave n' stuff, but his loyal squigluggage and his uncanny knack for surviving has made him a common sight around the warring kogdeff broozas. He never seems happy to be there, but somehow he always survives and his enemies end up dead. Many yoofs speak with awe that his apparent cowardly demeanor is actually a crafty blessing of mork making him extra kunnin, leading his enemies to demise by disaster or by his ferocious luggage that follows him around....

l2Y7HBk.jpg

And my second wierdboy, Zid Vishuzz da goff rokka.

Known for touring with the infamous doof warrior and his band, Zid Vishuzz has waaaghed across many sectors and layed waste to many wasteland escapees. Last seen on planet erf, following a rogue known as Mad Morks

Hos9uZo.jpg

!

• armored walker, DocNuK, Zagursnik and 3 others like this

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Wired into a kan.

• Boyz
  • 1,773 posts

Nice job on Rincewierd, the hat & coat are spot on though the luggage could use more legs - anyway, good to see yez back 'n posting again (you're obviously out of practice 'coz yer pix are out of order :lol )

brettfp

brettfp

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 31 posts
  • Army Name:Kult of Speed
These are both great!! :) I love how they both match their names so well. It surprises me that I've never seen a mini of luggage before. Nice work!

Arueda333

Arueda333

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 20 posts
Thanks for sharing. They look awesome and nice sculpting skills. Love the background of your Army too. I was curious how the SpellCrow heads would look overall mixed in with other Orks. Do like the look of them. Excited to see them all painted.

Dibble

Dibble

Vampire Squig

• Boyz
  • 110 posts

Briliant! My Grotsnik was inspired by your effort! Great figures as always. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: army, WIP, Warning: Pic Heavy