Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The New Mob/An Old Mob

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Burnface

Burnface

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 29 posts
  • Army Name:Waagh Corps

So my painting Desk is full. I built a new MorkaMob last night and I'm really liking it. However because I'm using Nob figs for my Spanners and boss I may need a better Trukk than the Battlewagon I'm using.  I was going to give them the Doombuggy but that's my Gorkaboyz Trukk.

The List is

Trukk - Naked

Nob - Choppa, Slugga, Fragg Stikks

Spanner: Bike, Krakk Stikks, Twin Linked Shoota

Spanner - Shoota

Driver Boy - Knife

Boy 1 - Uge Choppa

Boy 2 - Uge Choppa

Boy 3 - Slugga/Choppa

I figure I'll be boarding while tossing grenades at rival trukks. Bikespanner will also be in charge of mutie hunting.

Also on my Desk are  the Snortaz you all saw years ago. They have been zazzed up a bit (Chainsaw tusks on the boss Boar, mechano Leg on another, head plugs.) I built these for my friend who wanted to play GoMo but liked an Order of Knights of GorkaMorka. All are decked in heavy armor and shields with stikkbombs. So they may be a mob of four but they are trukk Crushers from what I've seen in playtesting.

• Flamekebab and Arkul like this

Flamekebab

Flamekebab

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 444 posts

Nice! Looking forward to some photos :D

The only thing I'd say is that your nob has stikkbombs - stikkbombs count as clubs (same weapon profile as a choppa). There is a chance they'll go of in hand to hand but it's relatively slim (and hilarious).

Arkul

Arkul

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 3 posts

That makes me want to do some snorta knights too, only they work it with sluggas and krakstiks. Can't miss when you're krumpin they 'ead.