Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hobgoblin Hero

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

reglo

reglo

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 53 posts

Hi! I just wanted to show you my last work: an hobgoblin character from the old chaos dwarves. Hope you like it!

See you soon

10603446_10205095094040949_2122397006556

• Redtoof, det and Badgof Ard Ead like this

The Gremlins are coming... So i will accept commissions untill they'll destroy everything!

reglo

reglo

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 53 posts

I guess there is no need for a new thread so here is my Alone in the dark tiny project: i wanted to do more practice with zenithal light coming from a single source to better understand and upgrade my skills about light spots where and when. I am kinda happy of the result also considering is my 1st attempt in sculpting a flame and i kinda had no idea of how to paint a torch but seems like i managed to do a proppa work (maybe).

Here is the light bearer ready to burn some bearded dwarves.

10710279_10205391134481775_4839061067192

The Gremlins are coming... So i will accept commissions untill they'll destroy everything!