Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gorkamorka We Wuz `Ere Furst Senerio

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Full_Blooded_Ork

Full_Blooded_Ork

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 919 posts
  • Army Name:Ork Mob
Any idea where I can find it? Or do I have to buy the white dwarf?

Flamekebab

Flamekebab

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 442 posts
It's scenario 2 in Da Uvver Book - page 92.

Full_Blooded_Ork

Full_Blooded_Ork

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 919 posts
  • Army Name:Ork Mob

It's scenario 2 in Da Uvver Book - page 92.

Oh wow, good thing I didn't buy the white dwarf!

So what's the gimmick behind the tower? Was the article just about how to make one? The sites made it sound like the senerio was a special one in the white dwarf that involved a tower.

Flamekebab

Flamekebab

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 442 posts

Oh wow, good thing I didn't buy the white dwarf!

We're working on a scan of the article (as in that particular WD has either been scanned or is in the "To be scanned" pile) so either way you'll get to see the details soon.

So what's the gimmick behind the tower? Was the article just about how to make one? The sites made it sound like the scenario was a special one in the white dwarf that involved a tower.

The tower itself is just like the fort, really. It was a card insert that came with the issue. It was fairly easy to build but there were instructions just in case. Most copies of the issue don't still have the building in them though but I've seen scans of the tower floating around.

As for the description in Exodite's index (did you read the description here?) is simply to give an idea of what the first scenario contained, I guess. I imagine he planned to write something like that for each one but lost the will after that one!