Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gorkamorka Winter Scorcha

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Flash_Git

Flash_Git

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 41 posts
So its been a few months since we last organised a meetup at Warhammer World for purely Gormamorka mayhem, time we started thinking about another weekend in the new year say January-February time. Anybody interested? If so let us know what dates would be best and we can work something out?

Borrok

Borrok

Kickin' Grot

• Boyz
  • 138 posts
Will they let you use their tables for Gorka? I mean didn't it go the way of the squat in GW's eyes? EDIT: HERP DERP just saw the older threads so yep its legit. Is it only Warhammer World that lets us do this? Or can we book tables for it in regular stores?
A grape on a stik is not a rokkit launcher. - Feral Ork Weaponry 101

Flash_Git

Flash_Git

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 41 posts
I'm guessing if you asked the stores to do it, they would either look at you confused or laugh in your face. We have had no problem with Warhammer World, they have been really accommodating - they just don't have any ork forts. I am working on one by the way.

ineptmule

ineptmule

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 24 posts
I'd be totally up for another go. February would probably be better for me.

Redtoof

Redtoof

Stormboy

• Snakebitez
  • 1,391 posts
  • Army Name:Da Viperz
I'm interested in playing Gorkamorka some time using my 40k orks, but I work shifts so I can't commit to it until the date is finalised. If the WAAAGH uk falls on a day I can't do, this might be a good way to get a bit of a waaagh fix. My main question however is this: Is this an event for n00bs? I've never played Gorkamorka before, although I have downloaded the rules off GW.

Flash_Git

Flash_Git

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 41 posts
newbies are welcome, if you play 40K it shouldn't be to hard to pick up it Gorkamorka.

Flash_Git

Flash_Git

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 41 posts
How about the weekend of 15th-16th February, if thats good with everyone I'll see if Warhammer World can give us a few tables.

Redtoof

Redtoof

Stormboy

• Snakebitez
  • 1,391 posts
15th is a Friday :P I don't think I could do saturday the 16th, but if it goes ahead on that weekend I might be able to turn up on sunday the 17th.

Flash_Git

Flash_Git

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 41 posts
err...yeah I knew that justing testing yah! The other alternative is 23rd-24th February if that better for people.

Redtoof

Redtoof

Stormboy

• Snakebitez
  • 1,391 posts
23rd/24th works for me AFAIK but that might conflict with the WAAAGH UK meet, depending on when that falls. I expect there are some that would like to take part in both (e.g. me) although in theory if the mega battle is on one day, we could do GorkaMorka on the other day.

Flash_Git

Flash_Git

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 41 posts
Do you know the date of the next Waaagh Meet, I am interested in going but I've been told it is in Easter which may be a no for me as I am away on holiday. Still Waagh or not still would like to do another Gorkamorka Weekend.

Redtoof

Redtoof

Stormboy

• Snakebitez
  • 1,391 posts
Thread is here:

http://www.the-waaag...showtopic=52510

Date is not yet confirmed.

eddie the troll

eddie the troll

Da Mole

• Boyz
  • 1,034 posts
  • Location:At the center of my universe, Whangarei, Noo Zeelund
  • Army Name:Which Army are we talking about?
Waaagh or no Waaagh, if there are beds available at my place you've got them.
the voices in my head sound better as a choir

War isn't about who's right... war is about who's left...

Sumus ubi Sumus

Flash_Git

Flash_Git

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 41 posts
I am checking with Games Workshop to see if any tables are available for 23-24th February for Gorkamorka. This will time it with Da Big Waaagh meet so any other players who want to just play a few games on Sunday will be able to.

Flash_Git

Flash_Git

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 41 posts
So have booked two standard tables and the Numas Desert Table for 23rd and 24th February. Hopefully this will time with the Da Waagh as well.

Grimskraga

Grimskraga

Paint Squig

• Boyz
  • 101 posts
  • Army Name:Boss Gubbinz boys
Ahhhh i would love to come,,,but sadly i will be away for work a long way away. so i will have to pass but thank you Flash_Git for letting me know and please remember me for next time again
GREEN IS BEST!!

Cyk0

Cyk0

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 19 posts
Cool nice to see you are doing it again. (I'm sad I couldn't go last time) I will be tied up in Sweden this time again unfortunately :( But thanks Flash git for informing me!

Flamekebab

Flamekebab

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 442 posts
Date confirmation posted on tUGS. Take lots of photos!

Flash_Git

Flash_Git

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 41 posts
I'm still heading up to Warhammer World on Saturday but this time with a new shiny gorkamorka fort.