Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,849 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun
Right gang, I'm 100% coming along. Took some work, and I have been so damn busy, but I've managed it. I'm arriving at Beeston at about 9.30ish. My Gretchin are all painted, but I doubt any vehicles will be, and that goes doubly for my Necromunda stuff, if I bring it, as I stripped them all to repaint them recently.

eddie the troll

eddie the troll

Da Mole

• Boyz
  • 1,034 posts
  • Location:At the center of my universe, Whangarei, Noo Zeelund
  • Army Name:Which Army are we talking about?
Mr Reepa - Beeston 9:30 drop off at GW Mr Mule :thumbs - Beeston 10:15 pick up - delivery GW 10:30 - if I don't see you at Beeston I'll drive into town - wait at the front of the station, there's a covered area fro drop offs and pick ups before you get onto the street.
the voices in my head sound better as a choir

War isn't about who's right... war is about who's left...

Sumus ubi Sumus

Nob Rott

Nob Rott

Paint Squig

• Boyz
  • 100 posts
  • Army Name:Grimzog's Dreg boyz
I haven't been up to warhammer world in ages, and I'm desperate for some gorkamorka. But only just found out about this, and couldn't do this weekend anyway. Any chance of another one some time soon? Hope it all goes well.

Flash_Git

Flash_Git

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 41 posts
Just got back from Warhammer World - Nob Rott, yes the weekend was awesome - lots of Orky (and groty) fun. We are certainly going to have another gorkamorka weekend at some point, but no plans as yet when that will be.

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,849 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun
I've been back about an hour, but I'm shattered so I'll not linger long. I'll write in more detail tomorrow. But it was fantastic fun! Had a good laugh and its always good to use a gratuitous amount of Gretchin.

Eddie the Troll2

Eddie the Troll2

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 19 posts
A good weekend, even if I had to work on Saturday. Id forgotten how addictive GorkaMorka could be, but Ive got a mob now, a proppa rosta, nicked some skrap and stomped on some rebel grots. Jobz a gud un :thumbs .

ineptmule

ineptmule

• Grotz
  • 24 posts
Brilliant Weekend! Managed to get about five games in myself, and my Nob still hasn't got the +1 LD for winning a battle... We had a few brilliant highlights, such as Dim's Grots bottling out with 5 fighters remaining out of 23; Flash's ladz causing a cave in while digging for scrap and one suffering 6 multiple injuries; my Nob being a total champ in the first game, killing two guys, taking out almost an entire mob single handed, and being reduced to 1 WS & BS by multiple flesh wounds. Eddie was able to join us on Sunday for little while, winning his first game against the Grots and making a crazy amount of money for beating a mob with about 100 more rating. I've definitely given myself the bug again. I'm going to have to find a way to play more. ... and to finish my Mutie mob.

ineptmule

ineptmule

• Grotz
  • 24 posts
Posted Image

Some sneaky stabbin' of the downed Slaver.

Posted Image

We got one game in on the awesome Khemri board ... mysterious digga pyramids?

Flash_Git

Flash_Git

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 41 posts
That's quite ironic considering in the first game your nob carved through my mob and gave one of my orks impressive scars +1ld causing him to challenge for leadership of my mob and win.

Easy E

Easy E

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 263 posts
  • Army Name:Rotgutz Skulsmash Reeverz
Stuff like this makes me wish I lived in the UK. Sounds like it was a blast!

Do you like Free Wargames?

http://bloodandspect...s.blogspot.com/