Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Snotlings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Grimskraga

Grimskraga

Paint Squig

• Boyz
  • 101 posts
  • Army Name:Boss Gubbinz boys
I'm looking for alternative snotlings i hope i've put this on the right section but the snotlings are really expensive from gw and not cheap off ebay either was wondering if anyone knew any alternatives?
GREEN IS BEST!!

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,801 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun
There are two possibilities that I can think of. The first, is to see if you can get ahold of some old plastic snotlings. Every single Night Goblin sprue of the older versions had a Snotling on it, although they would all look exactly the same.

A better bet would be to look at 10mm Fantasy models. There are lots of companies that do 10mm stuff, and they tend to be much better value. One such company that I've bought off is a small company based not too far from me called Pendraken Miniatures. They have a selection of fantasy models, including goblins. They're not quite heroic scale, but they're around the right size, no uglier than the vastly outdated snotlings, and you're talking a couple of quid for 10 of that miniature.

No doubt there are other companies out there, but that's one possibility.