Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New BFG Fleet scratch build

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Grimskraga

Grimskraga

Paint Squig

• Boyz
  • 101 posts
  • Army Name:Boss Gubbinz boys
Here is some pics of my BFG fleet, recently got into BFG as a mate of mine made some nid ships and another bought some full thrust well i decided i better make something orky let me know what you think

Attached Files

GREEN IS BEST!!

Kr00zA

Kr00zA

Grumpy ole Git

• Goffz
  • 9,989 posts
  • Army Name:Big Berk'z Bashaz
I like the fact the kroozers look like naval battleships.
Nuf Said.

Avatarz by KroozA and Animated Avatarz by KroozA ... Please dont link directly to them. Save one and upload it to the forum.

Nazbag

Nazbag

Gyro Stabilised Monowheel

• Boyz
  • 538 posts
  • Army Name:Nazbags New Boyz
That is some good work, I like the pen top ship. I may have to dust off my old ork BFG fleet. It is nice to see Kr00zA back as well!

For  Laser Cut Terrain, Bases and accessories go toWar Games Tournaments

Mudd da Grot

Mudd da Grot

Ridin' Boar

• Boyz
  • 117 posts
  • Army Name:Boss Redskulls Kommandos
Vey nice work so far...I myself did the Nid fleet scratch build...will probably nock up some Orks once my bits box fills out... Would be useful to know which ship is which class..? And to echo Krooza those Krooza's look awesome as battleship parodies... Mudd
Mudd da Grot...turning FTW into WTF since 1991...

Grimskraga

Grimskraga

Paint Squig

• Boyz
  • 101 posts
Ah right yes what are the ships well the bottom right three are excourt class onslaught/savage/ravager ships (not sure which to use them as yet o a mix) the bottom left three are brute rams (cos i'm a gorkamorka fan so RAMRAM!) The far left is a krooza, the next is a Battleship (like Gorbags revenge for example) then another Krooza, then a hammerhead battleship (which i think is actually a krooza class) Started painting now but also build a hulk and some roks too so here they are The other ships are included to give some scale but that being said the front gun should give scale enough :) I like the idea of this being a massively looted squat (or is it demiurge now) Stronghold ship (as it looks vaguely levaithan shaped) and it has had various asteroids crash into it (possibly killing off the original crew and leaving it for the Orks) Just my take on things and thanks for all the comments and encouragement i was sort of going for the old destroyer style theme when i made them

Attached Files

GREEN IS BEST!!

Nazbag

Nazbag

Gyro Stabilised Monowheel

• Boyz
  • 538 posts
  • Army Name:Nazbags New Boyz
I think the hulk might need to be a bit larger, but do I take it you are building a Red Demiurge as your hulk?

For  Laser Cut Terrain, Bases and accessories go toWar Games Tournaments

Grimskraga

Grimskraga

Paint Squig

• Boyz
  • 101 posts
i took the sized from a post here somwhere it is twice as big as the battleship (if not more so) about 11-12cm lol, 6-7cm high and about the same wide. i could bulk it out a bit, but yeah its going to be a Red Dwarf paintscheme (as my stompa is already like that and is fitted with a giant lift off mechanism to get it back to the Red Ork)
GREEN IS BEST!!

Grimskraga

Grimskraga

Paint Squig

• Boyz
  • 101 posts
Here is some shots of the hulk "Red Ork" (possibly to be renamed Red Stuntie), Accompanied by the 3 Roks, Ard Rok, Big Rok and Lil Rok

Attached Files

GREEN IS BEST!!