Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Drakskull's Menace - Undead Orcs & Goblins

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Bubah

Bubah

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 47 posts
Hey guys,

it has been some time since I visited The Waaagh... and I regret that, but having such a small amount of time needs sacrifices. That doesn't mean that I've left the hobby (I still have a greenskin soul in me!) and wanted to share with you what me and my friends are up to at the moment.

Drakskull's Menace

We've put a really big amount of time in this project and that is why I wanted to share it with you. Hopefully you will like it, maybe even support it and share it with your VC pals (it really matters to me, because...well... most of the internet Bosses are here :) ).

Cheers!

PS. I wanted to put the topic in Da Fungus Beer Hall but the Nobz at the entrance kicked my arse and told me that I'm a tiny git, and tiny gitz have no entrance there. So I've put it here instead and hope that I won't get much of a eadbashin'...
Ey, you! Lisn'! I give you ten teef for that boots, whadya' say? No? Eh m'kay 'den. I wanted to take 'em anyway.

Warboss Mick

Warboss Mick

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,044 posts
Very original, looks great :D !!!!
Warboss Mick's WAAAGH! : http://www.the-waaag...showtopic=51831 (Started assembling Rebel Grots / Gretchin, Big picture's . Update 19-05-2013)

Warboss Mick

Warboss Mick

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,044 posts
Double post, can be deleted.
Warboss Mick's WAAAGH! : http://www.the-waaag...showtopic=51831 (Started assembling Rebel Grots / Gretchin, Big picture's . Update 19-05-2013)

bubba da mek

bubba da mek

masta mekaniak

• Mekboyz
  • 354 posts
I love the Drakskull Menace campaign and most of all the models that have came out. I am very tempted to buy a whole range of the models, but $$$ is tight right now. It would be great if there were more than just 5 zomblins though. I'd like to see about 10-15 different poses. That would be great so you have a more unique look in your units as zombie units can get quite big.

Drakon7

Drakon7

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,057 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAAAGGGHHHH! O'da Red Orks!
I... I... I WANT SO MANY OF THESE MODELS!!!!! These are beautiful, how do we buy them? How soon will we be able to! :D This... Might get me tempted to start playing fantasy... But as Orcs/Goblins or vampire counts!? D:(Which will be orcs/goblins obviously ;) ) I'll definetly be following this, well done, it looks beautiful in a sick and awesome way! XD
Just cause wez a bit pinkish don't mean we ain't proppa!