Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Complete Scractchbuild Ork Fleet

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

red_starrise

red_starrise

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 5 posts
  • Army Name:Imperial Fists 3rd Co Urban Strike Force
Ok, I was sick of building and painting 40k & wanted a break, so I thought to myself: I should try & scratchbuild some BFG ships for fun out of my bitz box. I started with a beakie strike cruiser & was so pleased with it that I built 2 more and then a battle barge & a pair of Novas & Hunters respectively. Well, then I thought that even though I built a fleet to accompany my primary 40K army, I'd need a "bad guy" fleet since AFAIK no one here plays BFG. I started thinking & with all the bommer & nob bitz sitting around in my bitz box I realized that Orks would be perfect because, like anything Orkoid, their ships can be so unique & different but still be the same "class" & that's why I've always loved doing Ork scratchbuilds over Imperial, there's no STC! So that being said, I built an Ork fleet. Not a huge one, yet. It consists of: Gorbag's Revenge 1 Killkroozer 3 Terror Ships (though I always think Terror should be more like Terrah lol) 2 Ravager Attack ships 2 Brute Ram ships (1 more in progress)

red_starrise

red_starrise

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 5 posts
  • Army Name:Imperial Fists 3rd Co Urban Strike Force
Let's try again, here's the whole fleet shot & also my version of Gorbag's Revenge.

Attached Files

Shadey

Shadey

telescoping arm

• Boyz
  • 505 posts
  • Army Name:Da Firm
I love em. I saved all the pics for inspiration. Been considering starting a fleet myself.