Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ChrisC

ChrisC

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 3 posts
Hi been lurking for a few years , thought it was time to register , starting up warhammer fantasy and thought id give orcs a go , so i started with a small unit of boar boyz to test out my colour scheme , one done and four on the way :biggrin

Attached Thumbnails

• 021.JPG
  • 018.JPG
  • 013.JPG
  • 021.JPG
  • 022.JPG
  • 023.JPG
  • 026.JPG
  • 027.JPG

Drakon7

Drakon7

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,057 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAAAGGGHHHH! O'da Red Orks!
there is something... Off about your skin tones... :S I think you put the light and the dark in the wrong places... Was this done on purpose? Edit: Actually it just seems to be his arm that looks off? The rest of it looks pretty good actually. Maybe try retouching that arm? (no idea if the other arm looks better... :P )
Just cause wez a bit pinkish don't mean we ain't proppa!

ChrisC

ChrisC

• Grotz
  • 3 posts
Ok still trying to figure out how to paint ork skin, the hightlighting looks exterme is because i thought it would look good when there all together on the table when gaming, just trying for a decent table top quality . Im not even close to a great painter, but i do want to improve my skills so that they look good when gaming, so thanks for any advice

ChrisC

ChrisC

• Grotz
  • 3 posts
Oh yeah and im kinda going for a Goff look to the army, but i kinda do something different , im thinking Purple as the main color for the theme?, i dunno though but i gotta figure it out soon because i wanna keep painting lol what do you guys think?