Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KOPTA TO BIKE CONVERSHUNS

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

orchead

orchead

Gob Squig

• Grotz
  • 63 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Dirkum
Bike 3 complete , painted and varnished ( good old Testors Dulcote ) :thumbs Good to be Green ... Orchead the Red :biggrin

Attached Thumbnails

• B3__7_.JPG
  • B3__5_.JPG
  • B3__4_.JPG

orchead

orchead

Gob Squig

• Grotz
  • 63 posts
Oh and trike at this stage . Had to use a stormboy pack to hide one chain end ( my bits box is so MT ) Gobbo is for scale ....... Will be filling the back end with gubbinz but wondering if I should just fit two big shoota's as normal or try to fit on a Gunner ( as it is the warboss ) ? .... Possible cries of it's a Buggy again Good to be Green ... Orchead The Red :thumbs

Attached Thumbnails

• trike_WIP__1_.JPG
  • trike_WIP__2_.JPG

radegast6

radegast6

Gyro Stabilised Monowheel

• Boyz
  • 542 posts
  • Army Name:Boss Skullcrasha WAGHH!!
this looks more than promising
Miniatures Conversion Blog

Mek shop orks buy here

ORKS DONT DO FACEBOOK BUT IF THEY WOULD...

apparently “mass produced plastic toys” are not protectable as “sculptures” or “works of artistic craftsmanship” under English law... hmm interesting

Toxic_Bunny

Toxic_Bunny

Steel Teef

• Grot Rebelz
  • 685 posts
  • Army Name:Big Lenny's 'alf-Pints
I'd say get the Boss a Gretchin Gunner for the side car!
Always stay true to Ork beliefs: Bloo is lucky, Red makes fings go fasta, and rivits can fix ANYTHING!!!

Big Lenny's Death Skull Rebellion

Kr00zA

Kr00zA

Grumpy ole Git

• Goffz
  • 9,989 posts
  • Army Name:Big Berk'z Bashaz
You should go back through your posts and replace all your huge pictures for something more this size. Firstly it makes it much easier to view. And secondly... you're using the Waaagh's own bandwidth it 'unlike most other forums' supplies free of charge. So to not bother resizing your pics... which only takes a few minuets in a simple program like MS paint... is a bit much. This pic I simply opened in MS paint and shrunk to 25% of its original size. Note it is a mere 46K compared to your 1.1 MEG pic. Just imagine how much bandwidth you'd save if you redid all your pics and the great sense of well being that would bring you.

Attached Thumbnails

• Trike.JPG

Nuf Said.

Avatarz by KroozA and Animated Avatarz by KroozA ... Please dont link directly to them. Save one and upload it to the forum.

orchead

orchead

Gob Squig

• Grotz
  • 63 posts
Good to hear from you krooza , will lneed to catch up on all your latest builds . Will try to sort the pic sizes but i'm a bit lazy now with the old computur stuffs . Sidecar a good idea Toxic Bunny .... mmmm Good to be Green .... Orchead the Red

orchead

orchead

Gob Squig

• Grotz
  • 63 posts
More trike pics soon little green dude s ..... Good to be green .. Orchead :thumbs

JakubMB

JakubMB

squig attack arm

• Bad Moonz
  • 480 posts
  • Army Name:Nobbog's Fury
I like the trike idea, but the bike looks better. I might actually do something similar to build my Warboss on a bike. The big wheels give it a Batman : Dark Knight feel IMO. and that's good!
Nobbog's Bad Moon Fury

WAAAGH!!!

orchead

orchead

Gob Squig

• Grotz
  • 63 posts
Couple of finished trike pics here ... Will put more on Waaagh Dirkum my facebook group thingy ... Orchead Good to be Green :thumbs :thumbs Going on a build frenzy ... more bikes , two baneblade battlewagon , two trukks and will need more boyz ... :biggrin

Attached Thumbnails

• Finished_trike__5_.JPG
  • Finished_trike__1_.JPG

JakubMB

JakubMB

squig attack arm

• Bad Moonz
  • 480 posts
I really like thos trike. One thing is itching me though. Those legs. They are so tiny compared with the boss's torso. I really think you should do something about it, because it spoils a very nice conversion in my opinion. Overall very good :)
Nobbog's Bad Moon Fury

WAAAGH!!!

orchead

orchead

Gob Squig

• Grotz
  • 63 posts
hellish job cutting them off as they are part of the moulding . Might box them in more .... More gubbinz :thumbs Good to be green ... Orchead

orchead

orchead

Gob Squig

• Grotz
  • 63 posts
Bike four little green ones ... Orchead :thumbs

Attached Thumbnails

• bike_4__1_.JPG

RhythmDoctor

RhythmDoctor

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 44 posts
  • Army Name:Mekgrimz Krumpaz
Absolutely FANTASTIC work orchead! I'll be pinching this technique for my nob bikerz, I've got a heap of deffkoptas coming in I was going to bash into buggies, but this is by far a better use of them! :D Looking forward to see how these develop, Cheers, RD
QUESTION OF DA DAY: DO ORKS LIKE DA SOUND OV SAKSAFONE AND PERCUSHUN?

CHECK OUT IMMIGRANT MUSIC - AND FIND OUT!!!

JakubMB

JakubMB

squig attack arm

• Bad Moonz
  • 480 posts
Great work. I think tid is going to pop once it's painted. My only comment would consider the scratched surface where the rokkits used to be. I'd sand it down to get an even up surface. What bits did you use for the guns? They look awesome. I also like the way you used the wrekin' ball chain in the back. It looks worky and orky! Thumbs up, cause the nob looks proppa!
Nobbog's Bad Moon Fury

WAAAGH!!!

orchead

orchead

Gob Squig

• Grotz
  • 63 posts
Hi again ... Will return to this thread when I have a few to show . Have done the build details to death and need to paint up loads ASAP . At time of writing have finished a Dred and two Baneblade conversions two trukks plus another bike and a zzap gun . Need to do a load of boyz so will catch up soon . May just do another thread for Waaagh dirkum as a whole .... Oh guns were mostly stolen from the black ridge heavy weapon boyz , some are trukky and I dont mind using a bit imperial ... Pic of my wip Boomblade ... Har de Har ... Orchead Good to be Green :thumbs

Attached Thumbnails

• BoomBlade__1_.jpg

orchead

orchead

Gob Squig

• Grotz
  • 63 posts
Just to give yous a heads up little green chums . Want to free up teef for sumfing new so will be putting the 5 bike squad on ebay over the next couple of days ... Will be listed bike kopta conversions ... Good to be green Orchead :search :thumbs

DarkTalon

DarkTalon

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 31 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Grabnutz
Where can i find Black Ridge's stuff? I want some of those guns, but my searchfu is apparently weak...

You can teach a robot how to dance, but you can't teach a pair of shorts how to pants.

orchead

orchead

Gob Squig

• Grotz
  • 63 posts
Has to be ebay .. try under ork army . Orchead

DarkTalon

DarkTalon

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 31 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Grabnutz
Oh, you mean the Black Reach boys from the previous starter? also, i'm watching ebay pretty close for your bikes

You can teach a robot how to dance, but you can't teach a pair of shorts how to pants.

orchead

orchead

Gob Squig

• Grotz
  • 63 posts
Thats the ones ..... Bikes are here ...

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item19da76869e

Good to be Green ... Orchead :thumbs