Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Orc Warboss from Nob!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Uzrug Slasha

Uzrug Slasha

Tankbusta Boy

• Goffz
  • 430 posts
  • Army Name:Da Deth Dealaz
Oi mates, So one of my big issues with making the switch over to the fantasy side of things was the lack of size Orc generals had. They all seemed so weedy, being regular size, and I could not convert a warboss and hope to make him fit on those tiny square bases. So I did the next best thing, grab a Nob and set him up to be a great warboss! Here's what I've got so far. Let me know what you gitz think!

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_2747.JPG
  • IMG_2749.JPG
  • IMG_2750.JPG

-Uzrug Slasha-
"Fear da GREEN tide!"

"If broot force doezen't solve ya problem, ya ain't usin' enuff!"

"We iz more den just Orks. We iz GOFFZ!"

big mek tank krusha

big mek tank krusha

Dreadnought Pilot

• Blood Axez
  • 1,874 posts
  • Army Name:da mekforce
well, based on the pictures he's over 8" tall, so i'd say he's a bit big ;) please resize your pictures, as each of yours takes up over 2 meg, which is zoggin' huge. they need to be, at most, about 800 pixels high, not 2592. the badwidth here is supplied free, so try not to abuse it ;)

-BMTK-

the proppa way to loot a bastion!

mechanical nids in the FBH!

4th Edition Orks in 7th W/D/L: 7/0/3

7th edition Orks W/D/L 4/0/0