Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1850 All Comer Freebootas List

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Deffjesta

Deffjesta

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 19 posts
  • Army Name:Evil Sunz Kult of Speed
Just wondering if anyone might have some advice on my current list. Here is what I've been running at my FLGS. I haven't done well so far but I think that's my own fault due to tactical/deployment blunders. 1850 All Comer Freebootas List 1 Big Mek - Kff, power klaw, eavy armour, cybork body 1 Big Mek - Kff, power klaw, eavy armour, cybork body 6 Meganobz - kombi-rokkit x1; Battlewagon - 2 big shootas, Deff Rolla, AP, GR, RPJ 6 Lootas 6 Lootas 19 Boyz - big shoota; Nob - power klaw, boss pole 19 Boyz - big shoota; Nob - power klaw, boss pole 12 Boyz - big shoota; Nob - power klaw, boss pole; Trukk - AP, GR, RPJ 12 Boyz - big shoota; Nob - power klaw, boss pole; Trukk - AP, GR, RPJ Battlewagon - 2 big shootas, Deff Rolla, AP, GR, RPJ Battlewagon - 2 big shootas, Deff Rolla, AP, GR, RPJ Big Gunz - Zzap, +3 krew, 3 ammo runts, Runtherd The meks and the mobs of 19 boyz both deploy in a battlewagon. The trukks screen battlewagons and they all benefit from the meks KFF's. My fire base of lootas and zzaps sits back and blasts away.