Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

goblin wolf riders

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Mik McMok the Mek

Mik McMok the Mek

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,047 posts
  • Army Name:Mad Miks motor'eads
After reviewing the new codex, i decided to invest in some wolfriders and convert them into Howlers and the new goblin hero for the unit. I used a chaos warhound for a slightly bigger wolf for the hero choice and kitted the whole lot out with bows for a fast mobile arrow unit. Tried them out on sunday and was very pleased with the result. However, a bonus to the whole thing which i thought worth mentioning is that GW kindly include additional legs arms sheilds /banners instruments /swords and heads for an additional 10 goblins, so all you need is bodies to make up a unit of 10 goblin spearmen aswell. Easily enough done with some greenstuff or in my case, some skaven bodies i happen not to be using from Island of Blood kit.
When all else fails Panic
If that doesnt work...then you know you are up to your neck in it!