Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help with Adepticon Combat Patrol lists

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Stuart

Stuart

Outed 'umie luvva

• Blood Axez
  • 909 posts
  • Army Name:Kommissar Killjoy's Kavalry Korpz
Hey guys, Adepticon's on its way here, so I've been toying around with lists for the Combat Patrol tourney. I've got 3 lists in mind and have to playtest them all, but I wanted some feedback from the best and brightest. List 1: - Big Mek w/ Kustom Force Field - 11 Shoota Boyz incl 1 Big Shoota, Nob w/ Klaw and Bosspole: Trukk w/ Red Paintjob, Ram - 12 Shoota Boyz incl 1 Big Shoota, Nob w/ Klaw and Bosspole: Trukk w/ Ram List 2: - Big Mek w/ Kustom Force Field - 10 Shoota Boyz incl Nob w/ Klaw and Bosspole: Trukk w/ Ram - 10 Shoota Boyz incl Nob w/ Klaw and Bosspole: Trukk - Skorcha Buggy List 3: - 12 Shoota Boyz incl 1 Big Shoota, Nob w/ Klaw and Bosspole: Trukk w/ Ram - 12 Shoota Boyz incl 1 Big Shoota, Nob w/ Klaw and Bosspole: Trukk w/ Ram - Skorcha Buggy - Skorcha Buggy Any thoughts on list construction or which looks strongest? I'm leaning towards List 2 but am open to insight.

Mugruk

Mugruk

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 307 posts
If it were me, I'd choose list #2. Keep the trukks together to get the bonus of the KFF. The skorcha buggy should do well. Overall, the list should do well enough...

Magus Gar Kan

Magus Gar Kan

Kommando

• Blood Axez
  • 934 posts
  • Army Name:Defgrimz Dakka Boyz
List two is the best option currently... if you're running vehicles at all in CP you need the Kff... I'm a little leery about how few boyz you're running though...but you can't really do anything about that without dropping the Skorcha buggy.
Offishol Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee certified ork Rokka!
GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment
"Waaagh! Waaagh! The Greenskins, Oldest Greatest Death Machine..."

Stuart

Stuart

Outed 'umie luvva

• Blood Axez
  • 909 posts
  • Army Name:Kommissar Killjoy's Kavalry Korpz
Thanks for the input, ladz, much appreciated.

I'm a little leery about how few boyz you're running though...but you can't really do anything about that without dropping the Skorcha buggy.

I have the same reservation, but I figured that without the Skorcha, the list would really only have 2 targets until the Boyz get stuck in, and even with the KFF they'd just be too easy for most opponents to pick off with shooting. I'll just hafta make extra good use of the Boyz I do have . . .