Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My "Air Farce"

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Lost Boyz

Lost Boyz

squig attack arm

• Boyz
  • 453 posts
  • Army Name:Lost Boyz
I ran this today and it was a hoot. Loosely based on one of Stelek's lists - but funned up a bit! Warboss on a Warbike (PK, Cybork, Bosspole) 6X Nob Bikers (2 PK, Painboy, Big Choppa, Bosspole) Warboss on a Warbike (PK, Cybork, Bosspole) 5X Deffcoptas (TL Big Shootas, 1x Buzzsaw) 12 Truck Boyz (truck, Red Paint, Ram & Rockets) 12 Truck Boyz (truck, Red Paint, Ram & Rockets) 12 Truck Boyz (truck, Red Paint, Ram & Rockets) 4x Deffcoptas (TL Rockets, 2x Buzzsaws) 20 Stormboys w/ Zagstrukk (It started as 1850 - I added 7 Lootas and some random wargear to get it up to 2000 pts. We played dawn of War - so the Lootas did not do a whole lot. They were valuable and contributed a couple key shots!) Coptas and bikes boost to get their annoying 3+ save. Trucks stayed behind for coversaves - (note my trucks are smallish, they are 2nd ed 'old' trucks - but converted & stretched out to the new truck size - and they have copta blades! It looked the the copter assault from Apoc. Now!!) Nobs ate up all my opponent's attention for a couple tuns, and then the sluggas hit the fan. I pulled it out (needed some good morale rolls, and the bosspoles were used with abandon) and it was a FUN list to play. I will be adjusting the Air Farce and running again. (yes the flying Battlewagon is being planned in my Mek brain)

Da Kommizzar

Da Kommizzar

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 226 posts
  • Army Name:Da Bad Axe Arrer Forz, Grot Tank Rebellion, Da Cyboar Bullyz, and Da Kommizzar'z Bezt
Greetungz fellow "Arrer Forz" Kaptin! Love the list, so similiar to mine, "Da Kommizzar'z Arrer Forz" Air forces are extremely powerful lists that no one uses, cheers for uniqueness! :cheers
See da girlz werz just too weedy,so dey made uz boyz!

Lost Boyz

Lost Boyz

squig attack arm

• Boyz
  • 453 posts
  • Army Name:Lost Boyz
Ooooh! What is on your list? I plan to keep running this (with modifications... )

Da Kommizzar

Da Kommizzar

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 226 posts
  • Army Name:Da Bad Axe Arrer Forz, Grot Tank Rebellion, Da Cyboar Bullyz, and Da Kommizzar'z Bezt
Here is a link to my latest update, http://www.the-waaag...showtopic=51017

I run KFFs covering shootaboys (haven't gotten da teef fer dem own koptaz yet). With this, boomwagons and lootas taking care of air-support and anything big (including the size of units). And it would not be an "Arrer Forz" without da Koptas! 9 of them right now, but soon more to add to the fleet.

I may just make a tactica for deffkoptas and using them as an "Arrer Forz" List.....hmmm :thumbs
See da girlz werz just too weedy,so dey made uz boyz!