Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Adding the wings to "Deffwing"

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Da Kommizzar

Da Kommizzar

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 219 posts
  • Army Name:Da Bad Axe Arrer Forz
Here is an Orky Deathwing list supporting Meganobz and their termy-qualities. (Minus the invul and stormshields). I hope to create a fun small ork army that bases itself around the metal hunchbacks! I want a break from my horde-air force, with this deffwing as a nice change of scenery and a good opprotunity for modelling madness. This is meant to be extremely fun and only semi-competitive. HQ Ghaz MegaBoss w/ attack squig, bosspole, cybork Troop Meganobz x3 -Trukk w/ armour plates, rokkit launcha, ram Meganobz x3 -trukk w/ armour plates, rokkit launcha, ram Gretchin, runtherd Elite Meganobz x3 trukk w/ armour plates, rokkit launcha, ram Meganobz x3 trukk w/ armour plates, rokkit launcha, ram Fast attack (Da Wingz) deffkoptaz x3 w/ rokkitz deffkoptaz x3 w/ rokkitz deffkoptaz x3 w/ rokkitz Tactics- The Good ol' Ghaz and Warboss take seperate mobz and ride as a spearhead, the other two flank the sides. The deffkoptas buzz around messing enemy armour and protecting the trukks. Grots sit back on objectives OR play out a tactical infiltration and thwart the enemy dreads. This list is not perfect, so I need suggestions. Mainly on composition and if the koptas should trade out for boomwagons while spending the saved points on kombi-rokkits. All C&C welcome!
See da girlz werz just too weedy,so dey made uz boyz!

GorBash

GorBash

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 52 posts
  • Army Name:The Gor Bashers
Hi Mate you can only have 1 Meganobz as troops, because you only have one warboss(Gazzy) so at the moment you only have 1 troop unit the rest are elites. i would put a Buzz saw on one of the Deffkotpaz per unit, that will give you a little bit more Punch so if you donít destroy the Armour with the Rokkitz and you are close enough you can assault. just a few suggestions, what armyís do you normally face ? Gor
Only one way to Kill an Ork!!! and thats with a BFG !!!! WAAAGH!!!

Go Green !! Be Mean !!! Rule the Galaxy

Zagruk

Zagruk

telescoping arm

• Boyz
  • 519 posts
Look again gorbash, he has gazzy and a megaboss, therefore he can take two units as troops. Those Nobs are going to be stranded pretty quick, I don't think the koptas will draw enough anti tank fire to make the trukks survive long enough.
QUOTE (Boss Gobbstompa @ Feb 27 2011, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...my boyz are immune to lascannon shots, as long as the lascannon is shooting something else.

Nork

Nork

Grot Orderly

• Boyz
  • 189 posts
  • Army Name:Da Skavenga's
Actually... HQ Ghaz MegaBoss w/ attack squig, bosspole, cybork I believe is meant as both Ghaz and a Warboss in Mega Armour (hence MegaBoss). Also, theres a Grot mob in there too. On the list though, looks interesting, i'm afraid i haven't used meganobs though. I've always heard that koptas should be either 5 or 1 to limit the effect of their low leadership. Depending on points and your preffered theme maybe you could lower the number of koptas, add buzzsaws and possibly squeeze in some boomwagons if you wanted.

GorBash

GorBash

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 52 posts
  • Army Name:The Gor Bashers
yes my mistake :D i read the "mega"bit after Gazzy and just thought it was his profile. Note to self reead and then re-read sorry lads Gor
Only one way to Kill an Ork!!! and thats with a BFG !!!! WAAAGH!!!

Go Green !! Be Mean !!! Rule the Galaxy

Da Kommizzar

Da Kommizzar

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 219 posts
A change has commenced! Warbuggies with rokkits instead of koptas... it is not fitting to the theme, but I find buggies better recently. I am kinda not working on this list anymore though, but I am curious for suggestions. (Been working on a Home-made Codex, completely unique) (Wow, this once-hopeless thread actually got some responses now!)

Monsieurjuneau

Monsieurjuneau

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 39 posts
I've thought about adding some Meganobz Trukkers to my Kult of Speed list, but I'm concerned about the frailty of Trukks. Are you having much trouble with your Trukks getting blown up before they reach their target?

Da Kommizzar

Da Kommizzar

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 219 posts
With rams, they can use cover better than any other vehicle. They just fly over it all and hug walls. You only lose a few trukks if you place them in a bad spot or you fail your cover save.

Monsieurjuneau

Monsieurjuneau

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 39 posts

With rams, they can use cover better than any other vehicle. They just fly over it all and hug walls. You only lose a few trukks if you place them in a bad spot or you fail your cover save.

Hmmm. It might be time for me to break out the old bitz box and start converting up some Meganobz, hahaha.

Da Kommizzar

Da Kommizzar

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 219 posts
With rams, you only have a 1/36 chance of getting immobilized.