Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1250 points -something a little different

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Effective List? You decide! (7 member(s) have cast votes)

I was thinking of running the Big Mek on one of the Trukks to harass the enemy after the Boyz jump out...

1. Yes, he should prove irritating for your opponent. (2 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

2. No, you ought to keep him with the Looted Wagons. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Drop the SAG and get a KFF! (2 votes [28.57%])

4. Drop the Big Mek altogether and take something else. (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

Are the Looted Wagons a good fit in this list?

1. Yes, they should prove effective. (5 votes [71.43%])

Percentage of vote: 71.43%

2. No, they're weak. Take something else. (0 votes [0.00%])

3. They're fine, but I'd kit them out differently. (2 votes [28.57%])

4. You're using them wrong. Use them as transports instead of gun platforms. (0 votes [0.00%])

How will this list fare against vanilla beakies and Dark panzee?

1. It'll do fine against beakies, but it'll struggle against Dark panzee. (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

2. It'll do fine against Dark panzee, but it'll struggle against beakies. (0 votes [0.00%])

3. It'll do fine against both beakies and Dark panzee. (2 votes [28.57%])

4. Probably scrap the list and start from scratch, 'cause this list won't do well against either of your opponents! (2 votes [28.57%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

Swordthain

Swordthain

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 11 posts
  • Army Name:Deathskullz
Hey all! Mad Dok Grotsnik; 5 Meganobz with Cybork Body, 1 Kombi-Skorcha, 1 Kombi-Launcha; Trukk Big Mek with Cybork Body, SAG, Power Klaw, Armour, 1 Grot Oiler 12 Boyz with 1 Big Shoota, Nob with Power Klaw, 'Eavy Armour, Boss Pole; Trukk 12 Boyz with 1Big Shoota, Nob with Power Klaw, 'Eavy Armour, Boss Pole; Trukk Looted Wagon with 'Ard Case, Boom Gun, and 2 Big Shootas Looted Wagon with 'Ard Case, Boom Gun, and 2 Big Shootas Deff Dread with 2 DCCWs, Grot Riggers, Armour Plates

Swordthain

Swordthain

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 11 posts
  • Army Name:Deathskullz
Turns out this list did just fine against beakies, but nit so well against Dark panzee. I had enough speed and power against the beakies, but the Dark panzee just destroyed my Trukks and then ran away from me. All I have to do about that, though, will be to add a unit of Lootas. Then, bye-bye Dark panzee skimmer tanks!