Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2nd Annual Mini Sculpture Competition

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Vermis

Vermis

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 25 posts
Posted Image

Mini Sculpture's second annual competition starts today! You've all got two months to crack open the putty and clay and have a bash at it. The rules, prizes and discussion topic can be found here.

This year's theme is musicians. They're not unfamiliar to us wargamers, particularly in the unit command groups of Warhammer Fantasy Battles and similar games. That already gives a lot of scope in terms of time, nationalities and races. From Roman cornicines to American Civil War buglers, from haughty elfin trumpeters to scrofulous goatmen beating on ragged hide-drums, and well beyond. There's also plenty of room for behind-the-lines character pieces, all kinds of entertainers, minstrels, heralds, regimental band members, tin-whistling pixies, and - particularly for members of this forum - orky rokkaz bangin' it out for da moshpitt boyz. Loads of possibilities - have a go!
www.minisculpture.co.uk - a place for pushing putty and slicing styrene.

Big Mek GobSmasha

Big Mek GobSmasha

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 304 posts
  • Army Name:Da BLOOtoof Deffskullz
minisculpture's site seems to be down at the moment? help? cheers 'smasha/warlord
QUOTE (Dim_Reapa @ Jul 21 2011, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steampunk Zombies with Power Fists. It brings a whole new meaning to the phrase “You are already dead”.

QUOTE (Boss Gobbstompa @ May 4 2011, 03:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"It's not that I have more boyz than you have Beakies, it's that I have more boyz than your Beakies have BULLETS!"

Big Mek GobSmasha

Big Mek GobSmasha

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 304 posts
  • Army Name:Da BLOOtoof Deffskullz
double post :blush
QUOTE (Dim_Reapa @ Jul 21 2011, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steampunk Zombies with Power Fists. It brings a whole new meaning to the phrase “You are already dead”.

QUOTE (Boss Gobbstompa @ May 4 2011, 03:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"It's not that I have more boyz than you have Beakies, it's that I have more boyz than your Beakies have BULLETS!"