Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Adepticon

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Stuart

Stuart

Outed 'umie luvva

• Blood Axez
  • 909 posts
  • Army Name:Kommissar Killjoy's Kavalry Korpz
I know we're still about 2 months out, but I'm wondering if any Waaaghers are going to Adepticon in April? This will be my first year going, and I'm hoping to get into the Saturday morning Combat Patrol tourney (#5 in the wait list :sowhat ) with my Blood Axes.

Xtreme

Xtreme

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 120 posts
I'll be there. Doing 2 Killzone events friday, and Combat patrol Saturday night.
X-Painting
My Painting Blog

Magus Gar Kan

Magus Gar Kan

Kommando

• Blood Axez
  • 939 posts
  • Army Name:Defgrimz Dakka Boyz
I'll be there, so far only in the saturday combat patrol and the gladiator...but sitting at 4th on the championship and friendly waitlists.
Offishol Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee certified ork Rokka!
GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment
"Waaagh! Waaagh! The Greenskins, Oldest Greatest Death Machine..."

Stuart

Stuart

Outed 'umie luvva

• Blood Axez
  • 909 posts
Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

I'll be there, so far only in the saturday combat patrol and the gladiator

Is that the AM or PM round? I'm playing the morning tourney.

Magus Gar Kan

Magus Gar Kan

Kommando

• Blood Axez
  • 939 posts
  • Army Name:Defgrimz Dakka Boyz

Is that the AM or PM round? I'm playing the morning tourney.

Evening for me...so if I see ya, it will just be in passing. Also I'll be in the championships, waitlist moved, and I got in. ^^
Offishol Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee certified ork Rokka!
GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment
"Waaagh! Waaagh! The Greenskins, Oldest Greatest Death Machine..."

Stuart

Stuart

Outed 'umie luvva

• Blood Axez
  • 909 posts
I'm checking into my hotel tonight, and should be wandering the convention all weekend. I'll have 1000 pts of my Blood Axez handy if anyone wants a game. I'm pretty generic looking, though, so good luck finding me. Hint: I wear glasses. Hopefully see yall there!