Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ramshackle Games Armoured Gnu

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ramshackle_curtis

ramshackle_curtis

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 443 posts
I did an armoured back for the Gnu that I released a while back. As usual the parts are available separately too

Posted Image

http://shop.ramshack...products_id=382

Dibble

Dibble

Oily Squig

• Boyz
  • 106 posts
Got to say I like modular kits and that looks pretty good in resin on your website. And I could see what the back end looks like. Nice...

burad

burad

Grot Oiler

• Boyz
  • 164 posts
  • Army Name:Red Deff
Now that makes that vehicle a lot more useful. Lots of converion potential there. :biggrin
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out and proclaiming. "Wow, what a ride!"

greggles

greggles

'Ead Graft

• Boyz
  • 729 posts
  • Army Name:Noobie Horde
When taking photos of your other models...could you please always include one figurine model besides them? It helps a lot with seeing scale (a bunch more then a ruler). For example, how large is the boneyard truck compared to this model?