Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

named characters in new O&G codex

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Mik McMok the Mek

Mik McMok the Mek

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,047 posts
  • Army Name:Mad Miks motor'eads
Having now finally got the new codex and read through it once, ( i know i will have to re read it as i am bound to have missed some juicy stuff) i was pleased to see more named characters available as well as the old ones, giving more choice going forward. Great to see Grimgor and the likes still there and although i feel Grimgors teef have been pulled somewhat, he is still a mighty Orc. But what about the others old and new. What are your thoughts on the named characters with their great special abilities and weapons ect? are they worth their points, and should i consider feilding any of them? Id love to hear your views.
When all else fails Panic
If that doesnt work...then you know you are up to your neck in it!

GitillaDaHunter

GitillaDaHunter

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 55 posts
I'm loving Gitilla da hunter! I've converted his wolf from a boar! and he's quite cheap as named heroes go! Plus an extra BS and quick fire for his whole unit = a very nice war machine harasser!!
My thread!
Keep it proppa!!

Mik McMok the Mek

Mik McMok the Mek

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,047 posts
  • Army Name:Mad Miks motor'eads
He certainly embraces the new look cunning -goblin look theme of the Codex. When it comes to finding ways to have your goblins doing side and rear attacks, he is to the fore. (or should that be rear?) Glad to see also that Sneaky stabba give normal goblins some extra umph to compete with Night Goblins. Sad to see all the great Magic items go, there was some really good O&G themedmagic in the previous codex.
When all else fails Panic
If that doesnt work...then you know you are up to your neck in it!