Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2000 point black orcs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

blackorcsdabest32

blackorcsdabest32

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 2 posts
  • Army Name:100
So lately I have been looking to get back into warhammer fantasy after a long streak of just playing 40k because no one seems to play fantasy anymore. so I decided that i was going to make a cool little theme list envolving black orcs. If you notice anything wrong or illegal in the list please do tell me. Any tips or help that is posted will be read, all flak or hate will be ignored so don't bother. Thanks for the help. Orcs List at 2000 points Heroes: Black orc big boss - 90 points Black orc big boss - 90 points Orc shaman level 2 100 points Core: 40 orc boyz w/ full command and shields - 315 points 30 orc boyz w/ full command and shields - 245 points Specials: 35 black orcs w/ shields full command 490 points 35 black orcs w/ shields full command 490 points Rare: Rock lobba 85 points Rock lobba 85 points Total: 2000 points of orcy goodness. please leave your suggestions below. thanks :thumbs

Trogdar

Trogdar

Grot Oiler

• Boyz
  • 168 posts
  • Army Name:Badmoons
BSB

Mik McMok the Mek

Mik McMok the Mek

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,047 posts
  • Army Name:Mad Miks motor'eads
Im surprised you dont have Grimgor and Da Immortalz in there, he is such an awesome General. I would have gone for 60 Black orcs Immortalz and Grimgor and a Battlestandard. Black orcs 10 wide and 6 deep would make ya foes tremble, add hate everyone and Grimgors always strike first WS ST and attacks means you can face nearly anything that they can put at you. Even Sigvald can have a tough time against Grimgor.
When all else fails Panic
If that doesnt work...then you know you are up to your neck in it!

blackorcsdabest32

blackorcsdabest32

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 2 posts
  • Army Name:100
Orcs List at 2000 points Lords: Grimgor Ironhide 355 points Heroes: Black orc big boss w/ bsb mask of EEE.- 140 points Black orc big boss - 90 points Core: 40 orc boyz w/ full command and shields - 315 points 30 orc boyz w/ full command and shields - 245 points Specials: 50 black orcs w/ shields, full command 685 points Rare: Rock lobba 85 points Rock lobba 85 points Total: 2000 points of orcy goodness. This is what I have bben able to change the list to taking into consideration the BSB and a huge Black orc unit with Grimgor. Thanks for the help so far and please anymore suggestions would be nice. :biggrin

Trogdar

Trogdar

Grot Oiler

• Boyz
  • 168 posts
  • Army Name:Badmoons
Buff up the armor on the BSB, otherwise your opponent will kill it immediately.