Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

all this for 25

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

gorkadamorka

gorkadamorka

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 4 posts
2 of my mates play fantasy and i was in GW the other day, saw the orc and goblin book. so i bought it because it had orks in it (obviously). fantasy is not my preffered system but hey, i get to roll dice. due to people forgetting about old armies stuffed away in their lofts i got all this for 25: (granted most are the old models but who cares right?) 54 boys 35 black orcs 38 arrer boys 15 boar boys 21 wolf riders 2 boar chariots 3 trolls 1 black orc warboss on a boar (or something like that) 1 warboss/bigboss or whatever hes called on a boar 1 great orc shaman 1 warboss on a wyven (missing the wings) and some extra stuff. not bad i thought, handy as ive just ordered some stuff to almost finish my 40k orks. my friends play as high/darkelves and are real competetive, but i enjoy the fact that my boar boys spent 2turns dancing in celebration of killing some horses in a practice battle i had :)

Trogdar

Trogdar

Grot Oiler

• Boyz
  • 168 posts
  • Army Name:Badmoons
Thats a great deal! I think the arrer boys are junk, but you can convert them into 40K boys following KleinerZorn's tutorial. Also, I don't think the wolf riders are very good either, but they can easily be converted into wolf chariots, which are quite good. You might pick up a mangler squig or two (or convert some from the goblin boss on great cave squig). Then have your shaman cast Hand of Gork on it and position it into the flank. Have fun watching your opponent react to that! Have fun playing fantasy.

gorkadamorka

gorkadamorka

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 4 posts
that tutorial is definately going to happen. im actually about to start them now :) thanks very much for your input, and yes the wolves are not on my favourite list at all.

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts
Blackorks are good Ardboys Attached File  Ardboyz_D.jpg   941.21KB   24 downloads