Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nob Botz

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

KILLBOT

KILLBOT

Paint Squig

• Boyz
  • 100 posts
This is a unit type I created for apoc.. Nobbotz- ws4 bs2 str8 t5 att3 w2 i1 ld7 fearless slow and purposeful power klaw twin-linked shoota points: 65 each

Attached Thumbnails

• P1190995.JPG
  • P1190973.JPG
  • P1190987.JPG

Nosher

Nosher

Stikky Fingas

• Nobz
  • 2,802 posts
  • Army Name:Nosherz Ladz
Fun idea, really well executed. Jobs a gud 'un! :thumbs
So - whenever dem doks finish staplin' yer arms back on Haky, why don't you an yer boyz come down fer a visit. We'll 'av a few squigaritas, throw a few grots around an' discuss who dis 'ere choppa really belongs to...

These Waaaghs are a cross between a mass migration, holy crusade, looting party and pub crawl, with a bit of genocide thrown in for good measure.

You know Nosher's MO, anything he paints blue is automatically his.

- Nosher

ramshackle_curtis

ramshackle_curtis

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 443 posts
cool, this is great!

Taytonclait

Taytonclait

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 288 posts
they definitely have that 'oldschool evil machinery' look to them. They remind me a lot of the Daleks from Dr. Who (only in aesthetic, I've never actually seen an episode). But I could see them klanking along, uttering prerecorded "Stomp...smash...waaugh!" on a loop while their arms wave about and rokkits fly around (almost) aimlessly. Did you actually go through the trouble to make multi-leveled rivets on these lil stompers? If so, that's pretty dedicated man, the idea of riveting anything gives me that ugly twinge of exhaustion!
Smash 'em, Bash em, Skin em alive!!

KILLBOT

KILLBOT

Paint Squig

• Boyz
  • 100 posts
Taytonclait- I think I just did the multi-level bolts on the glyph plates... :biggrin

Taytonclait

Taytonclait

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 288 posts
and now I just realized that every single one of those glyph plates are all different! A cool build man, a cool build.
Smash 'em, Bash em, Skin em alive!!

spevna

spevna

Hair Squig

• Grotz
  • 70 posts
  • Army Name:P.V.C
Excellent stuff, quite the inspiration. I have made my Killa Kans in a similar way.