Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for a specific Ork Paintjob.....

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Terrorfex

Terrorfex

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 1 posts
  • Army Name:Bad Moonz
Greetings New 40k Ork collector and player here. I haven't started painting my green horde yet , I am actually still trying to decide which colours to use for my Waaaaagh!! I remember some time ago , I stumbled across a picture of an Ork Nob , I think it was on the pages of some White Dwarf issue , or somethin GW-related.... the Ork was carrying a Big Choppa with both arms close to his chest , was wearing the " jaw protectin tingy " and he was painted in an awesome combination of White and Red.. The to colors were put together in a flame- like fashion , similar to the Bad Moons , but with equal presence of both colors. I have tried a lot to find a picture of it and I would be really grateful if you could help me with that. :biggrin Alternatively , I will begin a Bad Moon army , using a master-class tutorial from White Dwarf....I am not 100% sure if I want to paint an entire force with it , I would really like to have a picture of the above mentioned Nob to make a comparison. Thank you for reading this , I hope you can shed some light here.