Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

500 point new list

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

iEatGrots

iEatGrots

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 44 posts
  • Army Name:Da Squigz uv Gork
So basically I've been playing 40k for a few months now. And by some weird accident I wanted to play WHFB. So a friend lent me his BRB and Orc & Gobs book. So I cooked up this list small list. Basically since my 40k only consists of Boyz my FB list should only be Boyz. :thumbs Heroes: Orc Bigboss on a Warboar, Great Weapon and Shield = 77 Core: 20 Orc Boyz with Shields, Boyz boss, Standard Bearer and a musician = 125 10 Arrer Boyz = 70 Special Units: 5 Boar Boyz with Spears and Shields, Boar Boss, Standard Bearer and a musician = 135 Orc Boar Chariot with extra crew = 90 (Not sure, but I like the model) Total: 497
Da Squigz uv Gork (1000 points) 15/4/7
Oi! Did yer see that? Them uvver greenskins is askin' fer trouble! Pullin' faces, shoutin' rude insults, hurlin' dung! They deserve a good bashin'!

My Warboss single-handedly krumped a Carnifex!
"Ooo, that 'fing looks big and killy. Let's see how 'ard it really iz!"