Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Grot Rebels

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

DocNuK

DocNuK

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 893 posts
  • Army Name:no name - why a name when i never really play
how did you the skin color?
In the end, it was the Sunday afternoons he couldn't cope with, and that terrible listlessness which starts to set in at about 2:55, when you know that you've had all the baths you can usefully have that day, that however hard you stare at any given paragraph in the papers you will never actually read it, or use the revolutionary new pruning technique it describes, and that as you stare at the clock the hands will move relentlessly on to four o'clock, and you will enter the long dark teatime of the soul.

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts
its white basecoat...with scorpion green for the highlights and goblin green for the shadows with Armypainter Quick shader on top of it

Gaf-Naz

Gaf-Naz

Mayor of Orktown

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,992 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Gaf-Naz, Da Inter-Hive Firm
You've got a really characterful and fun looking rebellion. :thumbs I especially like the Dok, Grotesks and Holy Hand Grenade. What other units do you have planned? Keep up the good work. :cheers
Ork Town III - Terrain building competition, sponsored by Ramshackle Games.

Do you need some 6th edition fortifications for your army, a new terrain piece or an 'armies on display' board?

Then build it, paint it, post it and move into "da orkiest town in da ooniverse", and have the chance of winning a prize!

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts
i guess the only major thing i need would be that deffroller wheel things.... i think they are called Scrapgrindas :D and a few more troops..... but then i think my 1,5k pt Army is finished

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts
4 more brethren and a Monk with deffklaw Brethren_a.jpg

lowrida54

lowrida54

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 44 posts
  • Army Name:Skablug's Warband
Sir, you have conversion mad-skills. The Junka is awesome, as is everything else. Every unit is full of flavor. Amazing.
"We don't fight fer food, or fer teef, or guns, or cos we's told to fight. We fight cos we woz born to fight. And win."

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts
thanks Brethren_B.jpg aaaaand some more brethren

Headkeepa

Headkeepa

Swab Squig

• Grotz
  • 79 posts
  • Army Name:Da Black Slayaz
Love da Snippaz!
Well, I'm initiaive 2, so you go first...

Mik McMok the Mek

Mik McMok the Mek

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,047 posts
  • Army Name:Mad Miks motor'eads
some really excelent work there. Love them all and way too hard to choose which is the best. Clearly an aweful lot of thought and time gone into them,...along with amny a peice from the bits box
When all else fails Panic
If that doesnt work...then you know you are up to your neck in it!

Warboss Mick

Warboss Mick

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,044 posts
Fantastic painted models u got there, great work :whip .
Warboss Mick's WAAAGH! : http://www.the-waaag...showtopic=51831 (Started assembling Rebel Grots / Gretchin, Big picture's . Update 19-05-2013)

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts
Thanks and i finished two more monks Monks3.jpg

Warboss Mick

Warboss Mick

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,044 posts
Great painted and nice models once again, keep it up!
Warboss Mick's WAAAGH! : http://www.the-waaag...showtopic=51831 (Started assembling Rebel Grots / Gretchin, Big picture's . Update 19-05-2013)

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts
thanks again some of yu were asking about a group picture so i did a piture of what i have already done with photoshop 34.jpg

Drakon7

Drakon7

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,051 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAAAGGGHHHH! O'da Red Orks!
Dat's zoggin' bootiful...
Just cause wez a bit pinkish don't mean we ain't proppa!

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts
i finished a Transport for my Grot rebellion Grot_Transport_Fin.jpg Grot_Transport_Fin_2.jpg i had this thing laying around and was planning on using it as alot of stuff over the past months but i just realized as it has a grot driver it will fit the army pretty well !

Warboss Mick

Warboss Mick

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,044 posts
Looks great, keep it up :thumbs .

radegast6

radegast6

Gyro Stabilised Monowheel

• Boyz
  • 542 posts
  • Army Name:Boss Skullcrasha WAGHH!!
as I said before great inspiration I started with mine now as well thx to your guys
Miniatures Conversion Blog

Mek shop orks buy here

ORKS DONT DO FACEBOOK BUT IF THEY WOULD...

apparently “mass produced plastic toys” are not protectable as “sculptures” or “works of artistic craftsmanship” under English law... hmm interesting

Drakon7

Drakon7

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,051 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAAAGGGHHHH! O'da Red Orks!
er... Was gonna ask a question, but I decided to use PM instead, makes more sense that way. Also keep up the good work making all of us other converters jealous! ;)
Just cause wez a bit pinkish don't mean we ain't proppa!

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts
the most basic thig is weao swaps and shoulder pads from some spare plasticcard or maybe some imperial gear the new Nightgoblins are the small one right .....pretty much the size of the startbox ones ??

Net Prophet

Net Prophet

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 2 posts
This looks awesome. I'm inspired to start converting my own grot force. But, my one biggest question is, where do I find the army list for these fellows?