Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

It's not orky, but...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Big Mek Gassgutz

Big Mek Gassgutz

Parasite Huntin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 81 posts
  • Army Name:Gassgutz's Wreckin' Krew
The local (Los Angeles) battle bunker has been holding a little promotion wherein you pay a five bucks and they give you a shield template. Paint it up and they'll hang it on the wall with a nameplate, get "achievements" (such as winning competitions, painting contests, etc) and they'll post purity seals up on the shield that describe said achievements. "Why not," thought I, "five bucks is a pittance and it's a nice little project. So I paid up and decided that my boyz, being sneaky deffskull gitz, knew that the local humies wouldn't be satisfied unless the shield was dead shiny, and not all naff like a proppa ork shield would be. Hearing that the new tin 'eadz were emerging with their killy zappy bitz, they tore the siding off one of those "Mono-liff" things and slapped it onto the shield template:

Posted Image

Looted tin 'ead shield ahoy! "Dem tin 'ead boyz is strange," commented Big Mek Gassgutz, "Dey putz da 'lektrikal bitz on da inside. How dey expect ta fix it when it gets all shot up?" :?
Da Wreckin' Krew vs:

Beakies: 8/1
Inkwizishun: 3/0/1
Humies: 2/1/1
Spiky Boyz: 1/0
Tin 'Eadz: 2/0
Uvva Boyz: 1/0
Fish 'Eadz: 1/0