Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

dimensions thread!

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

92acclude

92acclude

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 292 posts
Alright. FW Battlefortress: length: 9.5" (237mm)(minus exhaust, including deathrolla) width: 5" (128mm) height: 5" (128mm) track width: .9375" (23mm) width of driver compartment: 2.125" (54mm) FW Mega/Meka Dread: (all approx and will vary depending on pose) height: 4.5" (115mm) tall width: 5.75" (150mm)(including arms) shoulder-to-shoulder width: 3.5'" (85mm) depth: 2.5" (60mm) front to back (ignoring arms) FW fighta-bomma (I believe the fighta is smaller) fuselage: 8.5" (215mm) long x 1.25" (32mm) wide x 2.375" (57mm) tall (tallest) 1.375" (37mm) tall (shortest) wingspan: 11" (275mm) wing width:2.5" (60mm) at fuselage — 1.5" (37mm) at wing tip tail span: 6.5' (161mm) FW Killbursta (including ram) length: 9.5" (237mm) width: 4.5" (112mm) height: 4" (102mm) diameter of barrel: .875" (23mm) bore of gun: .5" (13mm) length of barrel: 1.75" (44mm) (measured from mantlet to muzzle) width of mantlet: 1.625" (41mm) track width: .8125: (21mm) diameter of front wheel: 1.1875" (31mm) Let me know if you guys need anything else.

Harkon Greywolf

Harkon Greywolf

Loota Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,243 posts
Really, has no-one got and measured a Chinork yet? :(

Gorzagh

Gorzagh

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 3 posts

Hey, does anyone have dimensions for Big Guns?

• Zogg likes this

Big_Mek_Boomsprocket

Big_Mek_Boomsprocket

Kickin' Grot

• Boyz
  • 135 posts
  • Army Name:Big Mek Boomsprocket's redpants reaverz

We really need gorko/morkonaught dimensions. Also, I'm kind of suprised that no conversion/scratchbuilding projects are going on for them.

Orks is made fer fightin and gettin shot up before dey gets ter klose kombat... :crybaby

-Big Mek Boomsprocket

Fight the prices, sign this petition: https://www.change.o...tures/u/8516714

Mazgruk

Mazgruk

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 7 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Mazgruk

Meka/Megadread

6" wide (1 gun & 1 CC weapon)

5" tall (top of exhaust) 5 1/2" for the mekadread (top of exhaust)

2 6/8" long (body + back engine)

urluck

urluck

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 346 posts

We really need gorko/morkonaught dimensions. Also, I'm kind of suprised that no conversion/scratchbuilding projects are going on for them.

I would be intensely interested in 'orkanuat dimensions. I'm trying to eyeball it based on photos, but all I've got so far is "half a stompa".

Unobtainium Rivits. my blog and your place for Orks, Transformers, and some other stuff.

Magus Gar Kan

Magus Gar Kan

Kommando

• Blood Axez
  • 969 posts
  • Army Name:Defgrimz Dakka Boyz

While not an ork specific model, I figured I'd pass this along to everyone that likes their kitbashed or homemade buildings to size match the GW ones.

I got a chance to look at a Void Shield Generator still in box and was able to take some rough measurements:

The base, from 'toe' to 'toe' is 5" square, with the inner edge being 3 1/2" wide.

The top of the base is 3" square and the base sits at 2 1/2" tall without the gears.

The gears are 1/8" thick and are roughly 2 1/2" in diameter.

The pillars are 6 1/2" inches tall, with a 1/8" thick platform sitting on the 3 1/2" mark.

Fully assembled the building would roughly 9 1/2" tall at the Tesla Orbs, with battlements at 2 1/2" and 6".

This means that to create your own, you would need to make a building that would, on average, sit on a 4" base, with a 3" square tower and overall, stand 6 1/2" in height.

Offishol Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee certified ork Rokka!
GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment
"Waaagh! Waaagh! The Greenskins, Oldest Greatest Death Machine..."

Drakon7

Drakon7

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,057 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAAAGGGHHHH! O'da Red Orks!

Any chance to get the dimensions on the Blasta-bomma? 

I can also measure the morkanaut tomorrow for you guys. :D

Just cause wez a bit pinkish don't mean we ain't proppa!

Niiru

Niiru

Grot Slave

• Boyz
  • 141 posts

This is a useful thread, shouldnt it be pinned? lol

• Garslag and Mek Kargob like this

Orkimedez

Orkimedez

Grot Oiler

• Boyz
  • 162 posts
  • Army Name:Waagh
Big squiggoth is 6" long, 3.5" wide and 4.5" tall.
  • Mik McMok the Mek likes this

gomcse

gomcse

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 1 posts
Hey guys, I know that this is an old thread, but I have an answer for the Morkanaut dimensions:

Dimensions for the Morkanaut are 13cm tall from base to top of armor (not including the kustom force field or the junk on top.)

15.5 cm wide from outside of gun arm to edge of klaw arm.

The hull portion is only about 6cm (depth, front to back).

It is 12 cm from back to the tip of its "stomach," excluding the exhaust piece at the top of its back.
  • Badfang Brassaxe and Giganotosaurus like this

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Dethkopta Pilot

• Boyz
  • 1,739 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Hey guys, I know that this is an old thread, but I have an answer for the Morkanaut dimensions:

It's a pretty good thread to pin to your bookmarks bar if you do much kustom building - just a pity that the Meks has got so much already pinned to the top of it :yes