Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Waagh UK 2012

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

Poll: Waaagh 2012 Date (12 member(s) have cast votes)

When do you want to get duffed over in Nottingham - multiple choice

1. Feb 11th – 12th – Shares with a GW Masterclass on Saturday – start of half term week (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Feb 18th- 19th end of half term week (1 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

3. March 3rd-4th (shares with Black Library Live presentation on Saturday) (2 votes [7.41%])

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

4. March 10th – 11th - Shares with a GW Masterclass on Saturday (2 votes [7.41%])

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

5. March 17th-18th – Shares with Warhammer Throne of Skulls – probable difficulties with tables (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. March 24th – 25th (6 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

7. March 31st – April 1st - GW Masterclass on Saturday, Forgeworld Openday Sunday – probable difficulties with tables (1 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

8. April 14th – 15th (5 votes [18.52%])

Percentage of vote: 18.52%

9. April 21st-22nd (5 votes [18.52%])

10. Later (5 votes [18.52%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

eddie the troll

eddie the troll

Da Mole

• Boyz
  • 1,034 posts
  • Location:At the center of my universe, Whangarei, Noo Zeelund
  • Army Name:Which Army are we talking about?
No squiggoths?
the voices in my head sound better as a choir

War isn't about who's right... war is about who's left...

Sumus ubi Sumus

Dribble Joy

Dribble Joy

Manik

• Bad Moonz
  • 2,260 posts
  • Army Name:Nuggruz's Iron Klads.
Eddie, alas the cheap ticket getting me into Long Eaton at half nine is no longer cheap, but there is one that gets me in at ten past eleven. Is that too late? The cheap return is on Sunday evening, but if the first is too late, I might as well get a normal return and go back whenever, either Sunday or Monday morning.

Eddie the Troll2

Eddie the Troll2

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 19 posts
And so now there are two of me in the 'Oooniverze DJ - Saw your message - get here on Friday and I'll pick you up from Nottingham, Beeston, Long Eaton or Derby on Friday night Any time before 2:00 saturday morning is fine, so pick you up at 23:00 Friday and drop off Sunday evening :thumbs

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 3,935 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun

Dim – do you need more weedi grots and big gunz like last time, or would a few grot tanks help?

I certainly wont turn them down. It's likely I will need them, and it does put a little pressure off if I don't get everything I need to get finished. If I can get enough done, I might not need anything, but work has been slow with this bloody army, as usual.

I think I'll manage the 2000. I might need assistance to push up my force by about 500-750ish, but I'll know more probably on the friday.

Also, on the Saturday morning, Dim and Keg will require the Eddie the Troll taxi service from the train station around 9.20-30 if at all possible. We'd also appreciate a run to the train station on the sunday. We need to get there for about 5.30.

Hopefully I'll be driving by next year, meaning it likely for once the grumpy northerners wont bugger off early.

Eddie the Troll2

Eddie the Troll2

• Grotz
  • 19 posts
No problems with the taxi service - if you get off at Beeston instead of Nottingham its an easier pick up for me. Train Station Sunday for 17:30 :thumbs we leave GW at 17:00

cookie

cookie

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 284 posts
  • Army Name:Warlord Wrecker's Grand Horde
ok if i can take a ride in the Eddie the troll taxi service, farly cartain i'll be getting off at beeston, and i'll be there for around that time, if not eariler, and the sunday time works for me too.

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth

UK WAAAGH 2014 25/26 October

http://www.the-waaag...showtopic=53289

Keg

Keg

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 718 posts
  • Army Name:Keg'z Mek 'Eadz
I'm going to see about getting time off on Friday, I already get the afternoon off due to a hospital appointment but I really need to get my arse into gear and at least bring something.

I'll be getting up before seven-ish, so normal for a weekday, and not sleeping the entire day or night and getting dropped off into Durham for the train before six. So that's nearly twenty-four hours of constant building and painting. Hopefully more so the latter because that’s the biggest issue in regards to my army. Sure I could do with fifteen or so more lootas but I’m sure I could just loot them off of you gitz. ;)

I guarantee getting Keg done, another big mek and a few boyz, but no promises on my super sekret special projekt, a deffdread and three killa kans and the rest of my army.

Besides I work best the closer I am to a deadline… More so because it is the only time I actually work. :lol
Keg :thumbs

Eddie the Troll2

Eddie the Troll2

• Grotz
  • 19 posts
Keg :whip get on wiv it yer git.... Cookie - no problem - let me have your time when you can and pick up will be arranged.

Dribble Joy

Dribble Joy

Manik

• Bad Moonz
  • 2,260 posts
Da Krawla's pretty much fixed, just needs some touch-up paint. Might add some more glyphs and stuff if I get time.

cookie

cookie

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 284 posts
10 hour sleep : check day off : check tons of orks to paint : check comence 24 hour painting spree, lets see how much I can paint in one day, hopefully the lot so all i then have to do is wash the army. PS: the krawla better be coming DJ, otherwise my airforce wont have thier target practise :)

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...

Dribble Joy

Dribble Joy

Manik

• Bad Moonz
  • 2,260 posts
Please don't say you've got a Blasta Bomma....

eddie the troll

eddie the troll

Da Mole

• Boyz
  • 1,034 posts
  • Location:At the center of my universe, Whangarei, Noo Zeelund
  • Army Name:Which Army are we talking about?
Please say you've got a blasta bomba..... :)
the voices in my head sound better as a choir

War isn't about who's right... war is about who's left...

Sumus ubi Sumus

pete1000

pete1000

Ammo Runt

• Boyz
  • 155 posts
  • Army Name:Waagh Gobwalsh
Hi Ed, If we bring 2500 points each do you still want us to work out an extra 500 just in case? I was thinking of 500 points of flakka gunz in case Cookie really is bringing a blasta-bomma. (or six grot fightas) :cheers

cookie

cookie

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 284 posts
i've got a problem guys, the bases I ordered tuesday missed the weekly delivery, so they wont be coming till next wensday, this mean my figtha and blasta bomba have no bases for saturday, any chance i can borrow 2 bases for the weekend guys? please :)

pete1000

pete1000

Ammo Runt

• Boyz
  • 155 posts

any chance i can borrow 2 bases for the weekend guys?

Cookie, what type of bases? do you mean the oval flying bases humie valkyries come on? If so I can bring two. These have a "X" shaped top which fits into a "X" slot in the valkyrie. When I made my Warkopta I made a similar slot.
Pete

cookie

cookie

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 284 posts
thats the type of base i ordered, so if you can bring 2 of those that would be great. thanks pete

Dribble Joy

Dribble Joy

Manik

• Bad Moonz
  • 2,260 posts
Minor panic, about to leave and I can't find Nuggruz. I've got my usual version I play with mostly, but not the most recent that I wanted to enter into Golden Grot :(. See you lads tomorrow.....

pete1000

pete1000

Ammo Runt

• Boyz
  • 155 posts

thats the type of base i ordered, so if you can bring 2 of those that would be great. thanks pete

Hi Cookie, Ok I have packed two.

The slot is"+" shaped it is 19mm from front to rear along the fuselage and it is 16mm wide from left to right the slot width is 3mm. The stand fits in a a slight angle so that is why it is assymetric. The ones on the valkyries fit such that the bottom of the valyrie floor stops the stand going in more than about 5mm. Just in case you can't get it done before the event I will put a drill in with my stuff.

regards
Pete

cookie

cookie

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 284 posts
please do pete, I ordered a drill vice along with the bases, and thats held up to next wensday as well. Eddie I wont need pickup in the morning, one of my society freinds is coming down, and we're gonna drive over in his car, i'll still plan to stay the night, so please keep a bed open for me, just saves my £20 on train tickets, if you guys are alright with it, my mate david will play the rest of my orks as a seperate army, just to help bump the numbers up a bit.

cookie

cookie

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 284 posts
I just added up the amount of painted stuff i'm bringing, its 6200pts, but i'll be using 2500 pts of it, alex gets the stompa and battlefortress to play with, which are 1110 pts together, and then i'll have david use the remain army up, so i wont be playing with everything to my self :) and yes i know its 6:50, i'm now a early bird.