Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Waagh UK 2012

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

Poll: Waaagh 2012 Date (12 member(s) have cast votes)

When do you want to get duffed over in Nottingham - multiple choice

1. Feb 11th – 12th – Shares with a GW Masterclass on Saturday – start of half term week (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Feb 18th- 19th end of half term week (1 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

3. March 3rd-4th (shares with Black Library Live presentation on Saturday) (2 votes [7.41%])

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

4. March 10th – 11th - Shares with a GW Masterclass on Saturday (2 votes [7.41%])

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

5. March 17th-18th – Shares with Warhammer Throne of Skulls – probable difficulties with tables (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. March 24th – 25th (6 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

7. March 31st – April 1st - GW Masterclass on Saturday, Forgeworld Openday Sunday – probable difficulties with tables (1 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

8. April 14th – 15th (5 votes [18.52%])

Percentage of vote: 18.52%

9. April 21st-22nd (5 votes [18.52%])

10. Later (5 votes [18.52%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

Keg

Keg

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 718 posts
  • Army Name:Keg'z Mek 'Eadz
Hey, just giving a heads up that after a year of being on jobseekers I've finally landed a job! However in light of that I have a LOT less free time on my hands to work on my orks so it looks like I won't be bringing as much as I had promised/hoped. I should at least bring a few new-ish things that you won't have seen last year, so not all is lost. :lol Keg

eddie the troll

eddie the troll

Da Mole

• Boyz
  • 1,034 posts
  • Location:At the center of my universe, Whangarei, Noo Zeelund
  • Army Name:Which Army are we talking about?
Job :thumbs stuff - we'll manage :yes
the voices in my head sound better as a choir

War isn't about who's right... war is about who's left...

Sumus ubi Sumus

Redtoof

Redtoof

Stormboy

• Snakebitez
  • 1,327 posts
  • Army Name:Da Viperz

Hey, just giving a heads up that after a year of being on jobseekers I've finally landed a job!
However in light of that I have a LOT less free time on my hands to work on my orks so it looks like I won't be bringing as much as I had promised/hoped. I should at least bring a few new-ish things that you won't have seen last year, so not all is lost. :lol
Keg

Congrats! One less Jeremy Kyle viewer :P

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 3,887 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun

Hey, just giving a heads up that after a year of being on jobseekers I've finally landed a job!
However in light of that I have a LOT less free time on my hands to work on my orks so it looks like I won't be bringing as much as I had promised/hoped. I should at least bring a few new-ish things that you won't have seen last year, so not all is lost. :lol
Keg

:lol

Grats! Although, I have a shrewd feeling you having less time means you'll get more done. Always been the way I've worked with Warhammer. I got more done when I was drowning in essays and travelling long distance for uni, and working long all-night shifts as a Support Worker than when I've had more time for myself. The less you have, the more efficiently you utilise what you do, generally.

Dribble Joy

Dribble Joy

Manik

• Bad Moonz
  • 2,255 posts
  • Army Name:Nuggruz's Iron Klads.

Grats! Although, I have a shrewd feeling you having less time means you'll get more done. Always been the way I've worked with Warhammer. I got more done when I was drowning in essays and travelling long distance for uni, and working long all-night shifts as a Support Worker than when I've had more time for myself. The less you have, the more efficiently you utilise what you do, generally.

Indeed, the more free time you have, the less you value it. I've done very little recently other than paint (slowly) a Dark Heresy figure. Still need to fix Da Krawla....

*Wanders off, dreaming of gainful employment.*

Keg

Keg

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 718 posts
Thanks guys, but so far I'd have to disagree. While yes, I should now value my time and use it to up my hobby, but instead I find my schedule consists of: work, eat, play LoL, sleep and repeat. You see when I get home I only have three hours to myself and then I need to get to bed. Who thought I’d be going to bed at ten o’clock at night on a daily basis? I feel older than I should be. :lol Keg

Dribble Joy

Dribble Joy

Manik

• Bad Moonz
  • 2,255 posts
  • Army Name:Nuggruz's Iron Klads.
Anyone going to be bringing a copy of Imperial Armour: Apoc. 2nd Ed. along?

Big Mek Teefordz

Big Mek Teefordz

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 121 posts
  • Location:Either Nottingham or Worcestershire, both in England
Hmm. It's been a while. Better let you know what's happening with me. I'm still in the area, but I've been busy with university work recently and don't actually have my boyz with me. I've got more free time now, but no opportunity to go back and get da ladz, and I'm kind of out of practice now. Hopefully I'll still be able to turn up for some of this, but I won't have any models with me so don't factor me into any planz. I can always help out with moving models and the like if there's nothing else to be doing. I'll do my best to make it - this is probably the last year I'll have the opportunity. :cheers

pete1000

pete1000

Ammo Runt

• Boyz
  • 155 posts
  • Army Name:Waagh Gobwalsh
Hi Big Mek, if you can come along I am sure that between myself and Ed we can provide you with an army. If you let me know by the middle of next week I can pack something up for you ( provided you don't object to Deff Skulls and Blood axes). Pete1000

eddie the troll

eddie the troll

Da Mole

• Boyz
  • 1,034 posts
Yeah, get down there if its your last chance. We'll ship enuff boyz

Sumus ubi Sumus

cookie

cookie

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 284 posts
  • Army Name:Warlord Wrecker's Grand Horde
Alex!, bout time you talked in these circles again! just come down, as pete and eddie said, there'll be plenty of models to go round, i'll bring the stompa down just for you to use. :)

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth

UK WAAAGH 2014 25/26 October

http://www.the-waaag...showtopic=53289

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 3,887 posts
Get yourself down Teefordz. I'll lend you a Zzap Gun ;)

pete1000

pete1000

Ammo Runt

• Boyz
  • 155 posts
  • Army Name:Waagh Gobwalsh
Big Mek, you can see how much we value your presence! Ok, Cookie, I will bid a Stompa and a Battlewagon! Pete1000

Keg

Keg

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 718 posts
And my axe! Keg

cookie

cookie

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 284 posts

And my axe!

nice try Keg

Alright pete, I can beat that, I can lend alex a stompa and my kustom battle fortress and a battle wagon full of boys!

and alex please come, it'll be a nice chance to catch up :)

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...

Keg

Keg

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 718 posts

nice try Keg

Why're you all so hard to please? :crybaby

I saw an opportunity and I took it!
Keg

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 3,887 posts

I saw an opportunity and I took it!

That's why you're a Deffskull...

cookie

cookie

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 284 posts
just a week to go I can hardly wait :) also while i'm thinking about it, I invited down one of my society members to come see the mega battle on saturday, he's checking to see if he's able to come down, I'll find out thursday at the next sociey game night, just wanted to check if that as alright with people, I can get him to bring a camera of some sort for extra pics, and its always handy to have a extra person to push the green tides around. 7 days and counting......

eddie the troll

eddie the troll

Da Mole

• Boyz
  • 1,034 posts
Less than a week to go and so much painting to finish off…… but I’ve got time. So final roll call is six war bosses, possibly seven, on a 6’ by 20’ table – ignore the 2000pts and go for 2500 points a piece otherwise you’ll never fill it all. If anybody needs extra stuff PM, and if anybody comes in late they come in on a spare flank. Also, the bridge Idea that we were hoping to use will be a bit redundant as, even if we go for difficult terrain for the river, it will separate the table and cause one pair to effectively be fighting on their own. If we got eight players it would work, but I think 6 is not enough. Any thoughts? Chez troll Dribble Joy – arriving Friday night (when do you arrive and where do you need picking up from) Dim Reapa, Cookie, Keg – staying over Saturday night – Big Mek – You’ve got stompas and battlewagons – I’ll bring some spare boyz, Nobz and Warbosses to fill them. Dim – do you need more weedi grots and big gunz like last time, or would a few grot tanks help? Cookie - no problem from me

Sumus ubi Sumus

cookie

cookie

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 284 posts
glad i went home over the weekend, i was able to pick up the rest of my ork horde, so now i have my 2 green tides, 50 nobs, 26 grots + 3 slavers, 12 lootas, 12 burnas, 15 tankbustas, 6 battlewagons, looted wagon, stompa, kustom battlefortress, figther and blasta bomba, not to mention my 2 dreads, 6 killakans, 4 warbosses, 4 meks, warp head (to be built), my mega mek and my mega nobs, and my 3 wartracks and 8 warbikes........ the earth shall tremble at the apporach of my horde and you shall all run scared :) now i know this is over 2500 points, so i need to decide what to bring..... decisions decisions.