Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ork rokkit boy close combat question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

easfgagrwe

easfgagrwe

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 8 posts
Hey can someone clue me in on how a rokkit armed boy works in close combat? If he shoots his rokkit, can he assault? If so, then what weapon does he assault with exactly? Does the boy swing his RPG launcher like a club? If so, is it "two handed", or are sidearms presumed available for close combat assaults? --and does the rokkit boy get one, or two base attacks in the pile? Thanks

CuddlySquig

CuddlySquig

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 34 posts
  • Army Name:Skullkickers
This is a 40k question, right? Unless there's a really fancy fantasy orc that I haven't heard of yet. If it is 40k, you posted in the wrong place. Yes, rokkit launcha-armed boys can assault after shooting because a rokkit launcha is an assault weapon. I guess he swings his launcher like a club/stabs with any knife he's got. There are no special rules for a rokkit launcha in close combat. A rokkit launcha armed boy is still an ork boy. Ork boyz all have 2 base attacks. A rokkit launcha armed boy has 2 CC attacks.