Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Q about dispelling "remains in play" spells

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

brutalis

brutalis

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 596 posts
Greetings fellow greenskins of olde. Can i attempt to dispell (on my own magic phase) enemy spells remaining in play from previous rounds if i dont have a wizzard in my army? I havent been able to get a clear answer from reading the rulebook. Any help?

eastern barbarian

eastern barbarian

Tankbusta Boy

• Blood Axez
  • 414 posts
  • Army Name:Blood Axe Skwadron of Deff
yes you are, why wouldnt you be? you just dont get any bonuses for wizards level.

brutalis

brutalis

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 596 posts
Ok! thanks for the answer.

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
  • Army Name:Da Arborkz
Yes. The only time you may not dispel a remains in play spell is when it was just cast and you chose to not try to dispel it. You have to wait for your turn. Also there are alot of spells that have effects that stay in play for a length of time, but they are not remains in play spells. Be careful about that.
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!